What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Jersey, Logo, Sponsorship Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

gzerounian

Juniors
Here are some others I have experimented with, namely St George Away, Souths and Cronulla.

Sorry but could someone please post for me as I have yet to reach 20 post (but must be getting close now)

oi50.tinypic.com/nzq4bk.jpg

oi45.tinypic.com/2k3khg.jpg

oi50.tinypic.com/30c9geh.jpg

Nuke

Staff member
The thing under the KooGa logo on the Melbourne Grand Final jerseys is the player's surname, then a circle under it containing the words 'ONE IN ALL IN'.
153109683-ryan-hoffman-and-billy-slater-of-the-storm-gettyimages.jpg

Canterbury have had the words 'BROTHERS - NOW' written under their logo on the jerseys for the past couple of weeks. Maybe longer, I'm not sure.
153109702-jonathan-wright-and-ben-barba-of-the-gettyimages.jpg

applesauce

Bench
Why wouldn't they make the thunderbolts the same gold as the logo and rest of the jersey?

It looks like shit with the old gold. It would look better if the collar ones were also old gold. Pick one or the other FFS.

GAZF

First Grade
They don't need either. Purple/navy/white/silver are more appropriate colours for a gloomy storm.

LESStar58

Referee
Slightly off topic, this is the PM's XIII jersey they wore against PNG last week. I know it's not a "proper" test jersey but geez that collar looks horrendous. Hope they never abandon the Kangaroos jersey with the yellow collar.

00048293-leadimage.jpg

Sounding like a broken record here but I would love to see this jersey make a comeback for the World Cup. There was a thread in the international section about the jersey clash for Australia vs Ireland in Limerick next year. Seeing as this was used for mid week games on the 1994 Kangaroo Tour we might as well recycle it. Loved that jersey.

forward pass

Coach
Why is the number of jerseys an issue? If the Dogs had won they'd have a premiers jersey too!

Ordered mine today. Love the gold lightning bolts. I reckon they should be gold all the time.

That looks pretty good - but that Crown logo spoils the whole thing.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Hope the NRL/Telstra sponsorship gets sorted soon, probably holding back a few teams' strips I imagine.

gzerounian

Juniors
could someone please post these pics for me

oi49.tinypic.com/2ex4jgg.jpg
oi49.tinypic.com/2cdjzm8.jpg
oi50.tinypic.com/nzq4bk.jpg
oi45.tinypic.com/2k3khg.jpg
oi50.tinypic.com/30c9geh.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts