What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Jersey, Logo & Sponsorship Thread II

Lambretta

First Grade
After the weekend generally liked most of the jerseys with 2 exceptions. When Melbourne walked out I thought when are they putting their jerseys on?? Theirs looks like a training tee imo. The titans didn't look great either

I liked the Melbourne jersey, but the Titans one was just f**king awful.
Absolutely pathetic effort

Saint Doc

Coach
Apparently the Bulldogs have had to order extra stock of the black jersey because it's so popular.

To be fair, the dogs haven't really had a new jersey design in what ? Six years? The last new drastically different design was the grey and white jersey, that years ago!

kdalymc

Bench
I seem to remember Souths travelled to Canberra a couple of seasons ago and were forced to wear the 3rd alternate strip because of the clash.

Fair enough.

But then Canberra, at home, trot out in a grey jersey with very thin green piping.

:shock:

Yeah that's wierd and stupid

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
To be fair, the dogs haven't really had a new jersey design in what ? Six years? The last new drastically different design was the grey and white jersey, that years ago!

The home and away jerseys this year represent the biggest change to our strip since 1997, with the vee going back to being square. Surprised the home jersey isn't the hottest seller, but I remember how many people wanted the Star Wars jerseys back in 2011 so it makes sense the black jersey is popular.

Saint Doc

Coach
The home and away jerseys this year represent the biggest change to our strip since 1997, with the vee going back to being square. Surprised the home jersey isn't the hottest seller, but I remember how many people wanted the Star Wars jerseys back in 2011 so it makes sense the black jersey is popular.

When was the predominantly grey away jersey?

When was the predominantly grey away jersey?

They've never had a predominately grey jersey. They did have an alternative jersey in 1999 (& maybe 2000) that replaced one of the blue vees with a grey vee.

bulldogs-alternative-away-rugby-shirt-1999-s_416_1_500x400.jpg

Dogs Of War

Coach

I want last years Back to Belmore jersey.

143254-mort.jpg

Seems the perfect old school jersey. Was suprised the Bulldogs didn't make them available for sale.

Saint Doc

Coach
They've never had a predominately grey jersey. They did have an alternative jersey in 1999 (& maybe 2000) that replaced one of the blue vees with a grey vee.

bulldogs-alternative-away-rugby-shirt-1999-s_416_1_500x400.jpg

Yeah that must have been what I was thinking of. I think my mind morphed the grey vee jersey with their current away. Getting old

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I liked the Melbourne jersey, but the Titans one was just f**king awful.
Absolutely pathetic effort

I'm a nay for the Storm jersey. They have to go with one purple. Titans sucked as expected, broncos looked better in the flesh but the one shouldered diagonal thing is still weird. For the hundredth time, souths need to get rid of the side panels.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
The key with colour clashes to me is the colour on the shoulders. If the colours on the shoulders are different, that's how a clash should be judged.

dogslife

Coach
The dogs trial jerseys from last year were for sale, they just didn't have the Jaycar logo on them. If you're a size small you can still get one

Latest posts