What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 ladder

Jobdog

Live Update Team
1. South Sydney Rabbitohs
2. Melbourne Storm
3. Canberra Raiders
4. Cronulla Sharks
5. North Queensland Cowboys
6. Sydney Roosters
7. Brisbane Broncos
8. New Zealand Warriors

9. Canterbury Bulldogs
10. Gold Coast Titans
11. Manly Sea Eagles
12. St George Illawarra Dragons
13. Parramatta Eels
14. Wests Tigers
15. Newcastle Knights
16. Penrith Panthers
:lol: You've got the Knights too high.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Ok, here's my attempt. Will see how wrong I can get it :lol:

1. Melbourne
2. Cronulla
3. South Sydney
4. North Queensland
5. Newcastle
6. Canterbury
7. Sydney Roosters
8. Wests Tigers

9. Brisbane
10. St George Illawarra
11. Manly
12. Parramatta
13. Canberra
14. New Zealand
15. Gold Coast
16. Penrith

Diesel

Referee
Melbourne
Souths
NQ
Canterbury
Canberra
Warriors
Roosters
Newcasle

Manly
West
Brisbane
Dragons
Sharks
Parramatta
Penrith
Gold Coast

BranVan3000

Coach
Okay my predictions time

1. Rabbitohs - ran third last year, the thing about the Rabbitohs season was consistency. They beat every team they were expected to beat, but things got tougher against fellow top 4 teams. A bit of improvement will see that consistency take a step further.
2. Bulldogs - will improve on last year, but I can't see another ten game winning streak. Have recruited well on top of an already powerful roster
3. Broncos - getting very underrated. We're absolutely dominant in the early part of last year. Prince will add some spark and control to the halves, he was finding good form last year. I rate the coach, they will do well.
4. Storm - Storm can't miss the four, not in their nature but they will lack the drive they had this year. Destabilising forces from Bellamy potentially moving on could affect their season.
5. Cowboys - a very strong team on paper, but they just don't have the consistency to make a real premiership threat IMO. Thurston could destabilise the side too
6. Roosters - I hate them but they've recruited well, bolstered the halves and forward pack and have some good young guys coming through. Question marks about the coach though, the Brian Smith school of coaches has hardly produced amazing results to date
7. Sharks - again a team that has a recruited well, hard to see them not making the eight. But Carney is an enigma
8. Warriors - squad is full of talent, I think Mtt Elliott will do well second time round. T least for the first year of his tenure.

Usually I'd apply the school of thought that at least four of the previous years eight will leave the circle but the odd thing this year is that a lot of the best recruitment has been done by top 8 teams like the Dogs and Sharks

Premiers: Bulldogs

Last edited:

to_ddeath

Coach
1. Storm
2. Bulldogs
3. Cowboys
4. Sharks
5. Panthers
6. Manly
7. Roosters
8. Tigers
-
9. Warriors
10. Broncos
11. Titans
12. Knights
13. Rabbitohs
14. Eels
15. Raiders
16. Dragons

1. You
2. Are
3. A
4. Clueless
5. F*cking
6. Merkin
7. Aren't
8. You??

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol: Fire up ... how dare anybody pick Dragons as spooners :crazy:

Being serious - the only ones I think he's off the mark on are Panthers and Tigers. Neither club seems likely IMO.

Dragon2010

First Grade
Every time someone picks Dragons as spoon some fan bites back calling them dumb, clueless.etc. It's their opinion and their prediction. Not yours...

saint pebba

First Grade
1. Souths
2. North Queensland
3. Melbourne
4. Sharks
5. Canterbury
6. Newcastle
7. Manly
8. Roosters
9. Brisbane
10. St George Illawarra
11. Canberra
12. Tigers
13. Parramatta
14. New Zealand
15. Gold Coast
16. Penrith

Hutty1986

Immortal
1. Bulldogs: Will be brilliant once again, teams will be sure to target Barba but will be ultra-consistent and take out the MP.
2. Storm: Superb side led by the usual suspects. Near unbeatable at home and will go close to back-to-back titles.
3. Souths: Plenty of attacking options, but Reynolds' fitness is vital.
4. Cowboys: Brilliant on paper-JT, Bowen and a cracking forward pack. Genuine premiership threat after being rorted in the finals last year.
5. Raiders: Showed last year Campo is not the be-all and end-all, with Sam Williams having a massive future. Can see them fixing up their home record and scoring plenty of points.
6. Sharks: Their team of 99% backrowers will serve them well. Will have another good season but not a premiership heavyweight & Carney will get found out in a big game, again at some point.
7. Dragons: Will go well beyond the predictions of many-better side than 2011 and will be hard to crack defensively and more options in attack.
8. Roosters: As long as dud Pearce doesn't get involved, the Chooks have massive strikepower with the additon of SBW & Jenno.

Would not surprise me at all if sides like Manly, Tigers & Broncos made the 8. A few have predicted the Tiges to get the spoon but that's won't happen with someone like Benji in the side creating opportunities. Expect Parra to improve massively under Sticky too.

Spoon: Tits

Last edited:

rnb11

Juniors
1. Melbourne
2. Bulldogs
3. Newcastle
4. North Queensland
5. Manly
6. Gold Coast
7. Brisbane
8. Roosters
9. Souths
10. Sharks
11. Tigers
12. Canberra
13. New Zealand
14. Dragons
15. Parramatta
16. Penrith

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Okay my predictions time

1. Rabbitohs - ran third last year, the thing about the Rabbitohs season was consistency. They beat every team they were expected to beat, but things got tougher against fellow top 4 teams. A bit of improvement will see that consistency take a step further.
2. Bulldogs - will improve on last year, but I can't see another ten game winning streak. Have recruited well on top of an already powerful roster
3. Broncos - getting very underrated. We're absolutely dominant in the early part of last year. Prince will add some spark and control to the halves, he was finding good form last year. I rate the coach, they will do well.
4. Storm - Storm can't miss the four, not in their nature but they will lack the drive they had this year. Destabilising forces from Bellamy potentially moving on could affect their season.
5. Cowboys - a very strong team on paper, but they just don't have the consistency to make a real premiership threat IMO. Thurston could destabilise the side too
6. Roosters - I hate them but they've recruited well, bolstered the halves and forward pack and have some good young guys coming through. Question marks about the coach though, the Brian Smith school of coaches has hardly produced amazing results to date
7. Sharks - again a team that has a recruited well, hard to see them not making the eight. But Carney is an enigma
8. Warriors - squad is full of talent, I think Mtt Elliott will do well second time round. T least for the first year of his tenure.

Usually I'd apply the school of thought that at least four of the previous years eight will leave the circle but the odd thing this year is that a lot of the best recruitment has been done by top 8 teams like the Dogs and Sharks

Premiers: Bulldogs
Rabbitohs Minor Premiers? :lol: The world isn't ending ... is it?

Last edited:

morley101

Juniors
1 Storm Just as strong as last year
2 Dogs Will other teams emulate the Storms tactics?
3 Rabbits Stronger than last year
4 Cowboys Struggle a bit away from home
5 Roosters A lot stronger
6 Sharks Consistent
7 Broncos Run out of steam again after origin
8 Raiders Improve on home ground record but still poor away from home
9 Knights Good start but run out of troops.
10 Eagles A slight downturn
11 Panthers A strong pack let down by a lack of creativity
12 Warriors Inconsistent
13 Tigers Pack has questions to answer
14 Titans Halves have questions to answer
15 Eels Lack of quality.
16 Dragons Depth and very limited attacking weapons. coach ?

Latest posts