What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Memberships

penrithmob 65

Juniors
The concept of the black hole was good but sadly penrith supporters blew it.It is supposidly sold out but never full meaning people who would like to sit there cant.Then you have members giving there tickets to friends who are supporters of other clubs.

The original idea was for penrith supporters only.So i can see why lost its appeal to the club

franklin2323

Immortal
spend $50 in Nepean Square. $100 in Coles get a double to the game on Sunday. It's got that low we have to give them away good luck selling memberships

panfashark

Juniors
spend $50 in Nepean Square. $100 in Coles get a double to the game on Sunday. It's got that low we have to give them away good luck selling memberships

My local footy club where given hundreds of tickets for this game.They are being sold for $5 a pop.
From all reports not a great deal of interest being shown.

darkbloom

Juniors
Exceptional work, Panthers. RL in Penrith is now not even worth $5. It did not take long to screw the value of the game.

murraymob

Coach
i have no problem with cut prce ticets.Lets face it we need any extra people we can get this year now.The real problem could come in the fact both shaun and phil are gone taking away a very rich avenue of money they where generaing and it appears those positions have not been filled yet
I rate losing Shaun as big as losing any player

Crazy Hazy

Juniors
i have no problem with cut prce ticets.Lets face it we need any extra people we can get this year now.The real problem could come in the fact both shaun and phil are gone taking away a very rich avenue of money they where generaing and it appears those positions have not been filled yet
I rate losing Shaun as big as losing any player

Absolutely agree. Many wouldn't realise the gravity of losing Phil and Shaun and the negative impact this could have on the club. I hope that Panthers are looking hard at recruitment in this area too. Those guys were workhorses and quickly snapped-up.
Panthers must find peolple, who are as committed to the club, to fill their roles or suffer the consequences.

franklin2323

Immortal
It's not just cut price. Spend $100 in coles show your reciept get a double to the game. If your a casual fan why get memberships. Just wait for the freebies to come. Sadly we still won't get 10k even with the freebie's

darkbloom

Juniors
The bakery. Spend $100 in Coles or KMart. $50 other shops. Take to the bakery get a double pass.

Hahaha. You are kidding, surely. Bad enough message but they don't even try and get people to go to the club to get the tickets. What is the upside of this move.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
My local footy club where given hundreds of tickets for this game.They are being sold for $5 a pop.
From all reports not a great deal of interest being shown.

Panthers getting behind Junior Rugby League

Wednesday 18 April 2012 5:29 PM

00024520-image.jpg

Thousands of tickets to Panthers home games will be handed out to junior rugby league clubs in and around the Penrith area in the coming weeks, as part of the Panthers? commitment to boosting grass-roots football in the local community.
15 General Admission tickets to nominated Panthers games at Centrebet Stadium will be handed out to every team across dozens of local clubs, to use for fundraising purposes. The cash will be used to help fund whatever the teams need most, from uniforms to facilities, to grounds or equipment.
This is a one-off opportunity for local clubs to try and attract more people to come out and support the Panthers, with hopes the program will raise over $100,000 dollars in total.
The list of clubs that will benefit is as follows:
Panthers vs Storm: Penrith Waratahs; Windsor Wolves; Emu Plains
Panthers vs Dragons: Rooty Hill; Blacktown City; Blacktown Workers; Michinbury
Panthers vs Manly: The ARLD will allocate tickets to every Panther Trophy team that participates on the 22nd and 23rd of May.
Panthers vs Warriors: Doonside; St Mary's; Quakers Hill
Panthers vs Roosters: St Clair; Colyton/Mt Druitt; Hawkesbury City
Panthers vs Raiders: St Patrick?s; Glenmore Park; Cambridge Park; Lower Mountains
Panthers vs Titans: Brothers; Riverstone; West City Tigers; Katoomba

murraymob

Coach
where is the negative to this

I cant see how this is bad.The kids are the future life line for the club .Getting them in anyway has to be a good thing.I applaud the club

darkbloom

Juniors
There's no downside to what is described above, offering individual junior clubs tickets in the way described.

franklin2323

Immortal
Kids get the free entry passes off the NRL. Would those tickets given out be useless in that case?? I have no problem with kids getting them. It's great get them into supporting the local side.

Unless Centro Nepean is coughing up money. What do we get from the ticket arrangement? Better off doing the same if you spend money at the club or in the shop.

murraymob

Coach
Not long before re newal of memberships come up.Have not heard of anyone being appointed to the position of running it.It could be a real shambles if they are not pre prepared and have people walking away

season tickets as well there has been talk for several years of them allacating seats rather than you getting the same seat each year.With staff reduction and no one in charge lets hope this is not the case

Caged Panther

First Grade
Not long before re newal of memberships come up.Have not heard of anyone being appointed to the position of running it.It could be a real shambles if they are not pre prepared and have people walking away

season tickets as well there has been talk for several years of them allacating seats rather than you getting the same seat each year.With staff reduction and no one in charge lets hope this is not the case

It's been a shambles for the last few years anyway.

darkbloom

Juniors
Trust in Gus.

These are easy jobs and him and Don F should be able to cover between them without any problem at all.

Marketing, Media, Merchandise, Membership, Ground Announcer.

Gus may be good at player recruitment but someone is sure not paying attention in other places. Word is strong that neither Phil or Shaun will be replaced.