What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Memberships

juro

Bench
Would you risk buying a Sharks membership if it meant you had to sit next to Rothfield for a year?

yadamisha

Juniors
Perhaps it's because he has the expertise to increase membership numbers ,than has been the case in the past for the Sharks.He is hardly a novice.the club did not have the wherewithall to push memberships,which they do now.
They had a 156% increase in the early days for next years signing up .

Yes successful experience in a job possibly leading to improved performances at your next place of employment. What a novel concept. Wonder if the Sharks where thinking that when they employed him or was he just lucky he was in the role when the Reds won the Super 15. What do these figures tell you?

Reds membership history

2009 - 3,000 odd
2010 - 5,517 Pat Woods joins end of season
2011 - 15,626
THEN Reds Won Super 15
2012 - 32,640 - still to achieve that size growth can't all be down to purely winning, though it does help - has any League, AFL or Soccer team done that sort of growth after winning a premiership, despite being in Bandwagon Brisbane?
Sept 2012 Pat woods leaves Reds and joins Cronulla

Granted the number went up after winning the Super 15 but a lot of people must have known the Reds were going to win in 2011 when they signed up to increase membership by 10K in one year! Remember marketing money was not an issue for the Reds. For Cronulla next year it won’t be either.

Last edited:

yadamisha

Juniors
Of FFS not another dick who can't read the words Eastern Suburbs.

Whether you support the NRL tigers or not, the logic still stands. So who do you support in the NRL?

My local team is the Yarrawarrah Tigers, I just don't use their logo as an avatar to hide my NRL support or imply I support the NRL Tigers at first glance. If you don't like the association with the NRL Tigers change the avatar as it has obviously happened before in an NRL Forum.

Last edited:
Whether you support the NRL tigers or not, the logic still stands. So who do you support in the NRL?

My local team is the Yarrawarrah Tigers, I just don't use their logo as an avatar to hide my NRL support or imply I support the NRL Tigers at first glance. If you don't like the association with the NRL Tigers change the avatar as it has obviously happened before in an NRL Forum.
It's not an NRL forum.

It's a rugby league forum, and I am a rugby league fan. A rugby league, a rugby league fan.

Desert Qlder

First Grade

This is an amusing attempt to argue and wriggle your way out of demonstrating that you couldn't differentiate two completely separate clubs.

innsaneink

Referee
ECT is only here to be a dick, supports no NRL team, and yes, it IS the NRL forum within a RL forum

As for the claim we have two supporter bases...so simplistic only a simpleton could arrive there

taipan

Referee
156% of f**k all is still f**k all.

And being ahead of previous years isn't that hard, especially for a brief period of time. Most clubs manage that.

An increase is an increase in the early days.If it was the same or a reduction,you would have a case,plus the factmost Sharks fans join post Christmas.It's not hard.:roll:

taipan

Referee
Would you risk buying a Sharks membership if it meant you had to sit next to Rothfield for a year?

He has been quarantined ,to sit behind the bar.That way he can keep knocking them down,without getting out of his chair.The face needs constant flushing.

Lambretta

First Grade
The Roosters target was 4,000 by Xmas I believe
So we're 300 over that 3 weeks early

That's good news

Looking at last years figures, the Panthers had almost as many member as the Bulldogs and more than the Sea Eagles, Roosters, Warriors, Tigers, Eels, Titans, Cowboys and Sharks

I would not have said that was the case if I'd been asked - well done Panthers.

H.H

Juniors
The Roosters target was 4,000 by Xmas I believe
So we're 300 over that 3 weeks early

That's good news

Looking at last years figures, the Panthers had almost as many member as the Bulldogs and more than the Sea Eagles, Roosters, Warriors, Tigers, Eels, Titans, Cowboys and Sharks

I would not have said that was the case if I'd been asked - well done Panthers.

Yeah if we can sneak to 5k by year end we'll be doing well...especially after the last 2 woeful seasons.

Sonny B will get involved in early 2013 so our target of 12k members is achievable.

Correct, I know a bunch of people that suddenly became roar 'fans' after their recent success, and after a couple of losses now couldn't give two shits.

Reds, Roar and Lions can suck my hairy beanbag.

A lot of people jumped on the Brisbane bullets as well. Leroy Loggins singlets used to be a hot item

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Bulldogs membership uptake is a bit disappointing for me given the season they have just had. Expected them to be at least on pace with the Dragons and Knights so whats the story doggies fans?

Latest posts