What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Memberships

hardbaby

Coach
It's pretty simple. If you love your team, buy a membership. It doesn't matter whether you take your tickets or not. Your team needs you. So shut the f**k up and buy a membership.

ash the bash

Juniors
I agree no excuses at all, me and my better half are members here in the Maldives. If you can't get to games get a non-ticketed membership its the LEAST you can do. We are about 10 years behind the AFL have got a lot of catching up to do.

Von

Juniors
Yet we still have more loyal/passionate supporters than your lot. Sold out out last game at our HOME stadium 2 weeks in advance. Moved to anz and still got more fans there!

For a team that came last in 2013 we are going well with membership this early on

A Fruedian slip?? Last in 2013! Not again you poor blokes.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I buy a membership even though I can't get to every game because I support my club and I put my money where my mouth is. Unlike many fairweather fans that are on here.

Knights membership has really slowed, we use only added about 500 in 3 weeks. Not sure where we were at this time last year but I don't think we will go near 20k

Latest posts