What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Memberships

CC_Roosters

First Grade
What's in the roosters one mate?

Can't wait for my eels one to arrive

Scarf, one large sticker, key ring, lanyard and ticket holder, hat which I thinnk is quite good, 3 season member patch. Discount card and easts leagues member form

Just the traditional membership offerings but it is well presented and good quality

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Scarf, one large sticker, key ring, lanyard and ticket holder, hat which I thinnk is quite good, 3 season member patch. Discount card and easts leagues member form

Just the traditional membership offerings but it is well presented and good quality

Agree, much better presented package than last year. Plenty have complained about te "Represent" dominating everything. I think te club has done a great job this year.

Year after year there are complaints about how shit the WT membership stuff is. They must have a work experience kid heading up marketing

H.H

Juniors

Any chance of posting a picture of the scarf? The 2011 one was good and if this one's decent I might get my membership patch sewn into it.

newman

First Grade
Good stuff, seems the club is driving memberships more than last year as well. Good start to the season and the 12k is very achievable.

I went to a Bondi united committee meeting and the chooks are doing a deal with all the local junior clubs (all four of em) so that all junior registrations count as a roosters "chookster" membership.

applesauce

Bench

At least you get physical items.

Broncos fans have to pick it up from the club or at the first few games.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Parra loves a pick up at the game offer

Then you get there and they are all gone every game till round 9

Awesome.

Hopefully this has changed

H.H

Juniors
I went to a Bondi united committee meeting and the chooks are doing a deal with all the local junior clubs (all four of em) so that all junior registrations count as a roosters "chookster" membership.
I like it...and have always thought they should attempt something like this.

Are you able to tell us how it works exactly?

Its actually not bad....I see it as a beverage holder but I dont think it was intended that way.
20121222131200.jpg

I think it's for toothless leumeah grandmas to store there long hanging titties

newman

First Grade
I like it...and have always thought they should attempt something like this.

Are you able to tell us how it works exactly?

Sorry mate. I wasn't paying that much attention. Something to do with the roosters subsidising the junior clubs (they pay B.Us rental on Waverley oval which I believe is around 60k per annum) and asking them to bump up their regos as a quid pro quo.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Dragons doing well in memberships for a team that will run 11th-14th next season,kudos Dragons fans for sticking with your hopeless team

Latest posts