What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 memberships

Raiderdave

First Grade
The bunnies are still far ahead of the rest in memberships. They may not all be ticketed but the fans have embraced the culture, they need to share with the rest of the clubs how they have done this.

Tigers, titans and raiders have barely moved since Christmas

the Raiders have added 50% in the last few weeks d head:sarcasm:
up to nearly 6500
meanwhile your lot ... the defending premiers

are still behind the wooden spooners from last year :lol::lol:

RWB

Bench
the Raiders have added 50% in the last few weeks d head:sarcasm:
up to nearly 6500
meanwhile your lot ... the defending premiers

are still behind the wooden spooners from last year :lol::lol:

6,000 and throwing stones.

Is that bullet proof glass home?

Raiderdave

First Grade
6,000 and throwing stones.

Is that bullet proof glass home?

Ill throw em when they're thrown at us first..
The defending premiers having less members then the wooden spooners is an appalling effort.. no hiding from it really is there ?;-)

RWB

Bench
The defending premiers having less members then the wooden spooners is an appalling effort.. no hiding from it really is there ?;-)

Geez you're precious, he wasn't having a crack at the Raiders he quite obviously just made a simple mistake.

Valheru

Coach

So if the Raiders win the premiership this year would you expect them to surpass the Eels for membership numbers the following year?

ek999

First Grade
The fact that the team that is often said to have no real fans has double the membership of the Raiders means that no Raiders fan can tease the Roosters. Hell when they came last in 2009 they still had a higher average crowd than Canberra

The Eels membership numbers is more an indication on how good they are at attracting and retaining members despite 4 years of poor performances than anything. Raiders membership and crowd figures for a one team town are shocking

georgesnmith

Juniors
chooks share sydney with what 8.5 other league teams, 1.5 AFL teams, 2 soccer sides?

canberra share their area with no other league teams, a S15 team and the Breakfast Point Giants

Raiderdave

First Grade
Geez you're precious, he wasn't having a crack at the Raiders he quite obviously just made a simple mistake.

hes had a go at the Raiders before , so no it wasn't a mistake

he ought to look at his own team & their pathetic effort to date before lecturing anyone else

K;-)

Raiderdave

First Grade
chooks share sydney with what 8.5 other league teams, 1.5 AFL teams, 2 soccer sides?

canberra share their area with no other league teams, a S15 team and the Breakfast Point Giants

hmmm
you appear to have forgotten that the chooks have made 6 GF's in the last 13 years winning 2
the Raiders haven't been near one in 20 years

they had 10,500 members in 2011
the Raiders 8,500
the Raiders could be doing better with membership numbers
in comparison to a lot of other sides

however ..... Roosters aren't one of them :cool:

Last edited:

Billythekid

First Grade
The Eels membership numbers look pretty much every other club look terrible. it's incredible how many they have considering just how long they have been the worst team for now.

I don't know what it is but theres a real vibe and sense of excitement for this year at the Panthers. Maybe its the recruitment drive or the changes to the club. For me it was the membership affordability and the recruitment drive that made me sign up.

Even then you haven't really made many big name signings (though i agree i think things are looking up this year for you guys).

Completely off topic and possibly random but my friends and i were planning on dressing up as oak bottles when you guys travel to Newcastle lol. Maybe i should get in touch with the panthers marketing department :lol:.

Raiderdave

First Grade
So if the Raiders win the premiership this year would you expect them to surpass the Eels for membership numbers the following year?

they'd certainly do better then 13K
& if we'd been in 6 GF's in the last 13 years & won 2 titles like the Roosters have

well unlike your mob
we'd give Parra's 16K a run for its money too buddy ;-)

Raiderdave

First Grade
The fact that the team that is often said to have no real fans has double the membership of the Raiders means that no Raiders fan can tease the Roosters. Hell when they came last in 2009 they still had a higher average crowd than Canberra

The Eels membership numbers is more an indication on how good they are at attracting and retaining members despite 4 years of poor performances than anything. Raiders membership and crowd figures for a one team town are shocking

:sarcasm:

:lol::lol:

6 GF's in 13 years
defending premiers
13K was their membership tally in 2013

in comparison ... nothing in 20 years
9K members in 2013

a clue
get one D head :crazy:

Eddie Lab

Juniors
I'll be posting updated numbers in a couple of days but it doesn't look good at the moment.

we are about 16k less then where we were this time last year. not sure if teams aren't updating or what but numbers haven't grown anywhere near what they did last year for February.

Latest posts