What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 memberships

Card Shark

Immortal

http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/

& to think the league kicked them out once.

Must have alienated a shyte load of league folk.

Eelementary

Post Whore
hmmmm

''defend so well''

something very foreign to supporters of my team

Defence? What's that? Is that when you drop the ball every tackle or get driven back 10 metres with every run?

Wait - no. Can't be that. Because we already do that, but we can't defend.

Card Shark

Immortal
Shit. We've stalled. 1 week and only 260 increase

Not looking good 2.5 weeks from kick off

An average performance at the 9s wouldn't have helped.

It would be another reason for clubs to send better teams, to get some enthusiasm amongst potential members, with a good 9s showing .

H.H

Juniors
Strange how the front screen still says 10,332 or something

Fingers crossed we can get to 15,000 by the time the season kicks off
We need a big push at the World Club Challenge on the weekend

Something tells me we'll be a few weeks into the season before we get to that number though
Yeah I've learned that front screen number is meaningless. Always go into the membership page for the true number.

I know they'll be pushing it hard this weekend at the WCC. Hope we put in a good performance to get some real momentum going.

LatK7

First Grade
Shit. We've stalled. 1 week and only 260 increase

Not looking good 2.5 weeks from kick off

A good performance in the CS and we should be between 15-16k to start the season. Looks like the 20k target might be a bit harder to reach than first thought.

Saint Doc

Coach
An average performance at the 9s wouldn't have helped.

It would be another reason for clubs to send better teams, to get some enthusiasm amongst potential members, with a good 9s showing .

The embarrassing thing is we sent an almost full strength squad :eek:

Smiley

Bench
Broncos have released their derby deal/membership.

Should see the total jump by a couple thousand.

Strange how the front screen still says 10,332 or something

Fingers crossed we can get to 15,000 by the time the season kicks off
We need a big push at the World Club Challenge on the weekend

Something tells me we'll be a few weeks into the season before we get to that number though

pathetic to wait few weeks to get 15k in spite of being the premiers. what else does rooster fans need to be a member ffs.

beave

Coach
Broncos have released their derby deal/membership.

Should see the total jump by a couple thousand.

Ah shiiiiiiiit!

I just bought 20 of the f**king things today to ensure i got seats in the lower bowl for me and my mates......... I didnt even think about the consequences of now being an official broncos 'member' even if it is only for one game...... Sigh.

What a load of utter horseshit though, put out a 'membership' for your biggest game of the year that is populated by a massive amount of opposition supporters and if you buy tickets through this bullshit early members deal (which i did to ensure a seat)all of a sudden you artificially pump up their dodgy numbers. Smart by the broncos but pretty f**king dodgy if you ask me.

I feel so dirty at the moment. Like Carl Webb at the potato skins bucket at the Sizzler buffet dirty.

Last edited:

maple_69

Bench
Penrith now at 7,804. A good start to the season and they're going to give 10k a nudge. Would be a great achievement.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Should see some decent increases after the trials this weekend. In particular at the WCC and Charity Shield.

Latest posts