What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 memberships

H.H

Juniors
I'll be posting updated numbers in a couple of days but it doesn't look good at the moment.

we are about 16k less then where we were this time last year. not sure if teams aren't updating or what but numbers haven't grown anywhere near what they did last year for February.
Yeah, been a real slow down post Christmas across the board.

As for the Rooster/Eel/Raider debate, I'm a Rooster so will stick up for them by saying (again) we're one of only 2 clubs to have 7 successive seasons of growth, providing we top 14 k this year (which we will).

Can't be all bad can it?

ek999

First Grade
Bulldogs and Eels are both 4k or so each down on final numbers from last year so there should hopefully be some last minute rush for those two

ek999

First Grade
I was going to tell him that a regional membership wouldn't cost that much but $160 for an adult? And all you get is 5 matches. Bulldogs offer I've got a Bulldogs country membership which is 7 games (4 home and 3 away) for $75

Eddie Lab

Juniors
Souths are 5k ahead of where we were. Which clubs are letting us down...

only roosters, rabbits, sea eagles, panthers and cowboys are ahead of 2013 counterparts.

from this point last year to the end of the 2013 membership numbers only grew 37k. if we get similar growth we could see a drop in 2014 membership total by close to 15k. I assume clubs/ARLC wont let this happen but some teams need to pull their fingers out.

georgesnmith

Juniors
hmmm
you appear to have forgotten that the chooks have made 6 GF's in the last 13 years winning 2
the Raiders haven't been near one in 20 years

they had 10,500 members in 2011
the Raiders 8,500
the Raiders could be doing better with membership numbers
in comparison to a lot of other sides

however ..... Roosters aren't one of them :cool:

whose fault is it that their team is poor?

:lol:

mattyg

Bench
Bulldogs increased the GA ticket price by +50% after losing our star and most marketable player. Not to mention not coming off one of the best seasons. I think we are a bit optimistic hoping for 20k this year. Especially when you also need to pay another $200 odd if you want parking. Will be happy if we match last years numbers but might fall a bit short.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Pretty stoked that we can blow harder than Lachlan Maranta does Anthony Griffin's c**k and still improve our Meberships tbh.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Eels cop a lot of crap (deservedly) for getting back to back spoons which should be impossible in this day and age but their fans must be praised for digging in and buying memberships at a great number.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Eels cop a lot of crap (deservedly) for getting back to back spoons which should be impossible in this day and age but their fans must be praised for digging in and buying memberships at a great number.

Tbh I think any club that goes through seven coaches in five years deserves to do poorly - especially when Ricky "this is too hard - I'm bailing" Stuart and Stephen "what's a tackle?" Kearney were two of those coaches.

Latest posts