What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 NRL Draw

Valheru

Coach
I'm happy with the roosters draw. We finally get to play a game in Brisbane for the 2nd time in 10 years which is nice.

No byes in the 3 weeks affected by origin though is very odd.

franklin2323

Immortal
Our Draw is Sh!t every Regional team at home again. Saturday arvo games families will have to play junior sport.

Oh yeah and Titans on a Monday night :lol::lol: huge crowd that will pull

I'm happy with the roosters draw. We finally get to play a game in Brisbane for the 2nd time in 10 years which is nice.

No byes in the 3 weeks affected by origin though is very odd.

Then you have not looked the draw too closely. The Roosters byes are straight after Origins 2 and 3. I dare say the club may have requested that so that the entire team, including those called up for Origin duty, get a rest and don't have to back up and play 2-4 days afterwards.

guyver78

Juniors
The Draw was once again designed by channel 9 & FOX sports and ignored the cries of most NRL fans. 8 Friday night games, 4 Monday night games this really sux...

Is it even worth renewing your season tickets. It will probably work out cheaper to just have a standard membership, buy single tickets to the games you can attend & watch the rest on TV.

I have a feeling we're in for another season of no more then a measly average of 16,000 people at games.

Snappy

Coach
Don't know what everyone is complaining about tbh. I think the draw is pretty good.

reanimate

Bench
I'm pretty happy with Manly's draw. We have a good number of Friday games, which are easy for me to get to from work, plus there's a decent number of Sunday home games, which get families out in force to the games. I'm also looking forward to the SCG game- haven't been there in a long, long time!

Card Shark

Immortal
Had to laugh at the Sharks' coach criticising the draw... once ASADA's done with them, they may be playing their 2014 games for no points! So it's only right that they have more Monday night games and no Sunday games, when compared with the legitimate clubs!

At least we have a squad of players that are of legitimate first grade standard, unlike your mob!

Some infact are good enough to qualify for SOO selection, which is Flanno's biggest gripe i'd suggest, because he loses them for 3 games.

1 bye for every team before SOO should be mandatory I would've thought for fairness but some simple things seem too difficult at times with the NRL draws.

Tommy Smith

Referee
As a Roosters fan living in QLD, the worst part about the Broncos stretch of ten straight Friday night games is that i'll miss out on a couple of great Friday night matches vs the Sea Eagles and Bulldogs; instead having to endure one of the two most boring teams in the comp in the Broncos (the other being the Dragons) live instead.

If the Broncos were even remotely close to being a decent team, rather than the shite they are with the worst 6, 7, 9 combo in the comp - well then they might be worth watching. But alas the thought of watching Ben Hunt, Andrew McCullogh and who knows at 5/8 every Friday is enough to turn most people away.

papabear

Juniors
Canberra fan? You do realise you have had the lowest away crowd in 2 of the last 3 seasons? And before you get to excited, 2nd last was the other...
lol, canberra aren't a sydney side and we ran near the bottom of the ladder.

Manly are just a shit club. Good players and coach, but pathetic fans.

papabear

Juniors
I'm pretty happy with Manly's draw. We have a good number of Friday games, which are easy for me to get to from work, plus there's a decent number of Sunday home games, which get families out in force to the games. I'm also looking forward to the SCG game- haven't been there in a long, long time!

Of course its over the other side of the harbour bridge and pit bridge...

so so far....

beave

Coach
Yeah, those Broncos ratings sure are shit.

I honestly don't think it would matter who is on first first in QLD it will still rate. But we will never know because of neins obsession with the f**king Broncos.

Son of Minto

Bench
As a Roosters fan living in QLD, the worst part about the Broncos stretch of ten straight Friday night games is that i'll miss out on a couple of great Friday night matches vs the Sea Eagles and Bulldogs; instead having to endure one of the two most boring teams in the comp in the Broncos (the other being the Dragons) live instead.

If the Broncos were even remotely close to being a decent team, rather than the shite they are with the worst 6, 7, 9 combo in the comp - well then they might be worth watching. But alas the thought of watching Ben Hunt, Andrew McCullogh and who knows at 5/8 every Friday is enough to turn most people away.

You do you can watch the NSW game after the Qld game you crybaby bitch

Tommy Smith

Referee
Another quality contribution from LU's resident literary genius.

You didn't do well at school, did you?

beagle

Juniors

Can your TV pick up NBN Northern NSW?

A friend of mine who lives on the Gold Coast can and he watches the NSW game on NBN.

Latest posts