What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 NRL Draw

gronkathon

First Grade
As much as I have reservations about ANZ Stadium as a viewing and atmosphere stadium the benefits with this draw for members are flat out amazing.

Access to the Dogs, Souths, Dragons & Parra ANZ away games included in the season ticket. That works out to be 8 games for $75 with the Claws package plus a game at either CSS or LO included to boot

ek999

First Grade
Im pretty sure theyre all live.

As per usual 9 gets the Roosters/Dragons match and Fox Sports gets the Melbourne/Warriors match.

As for the Broncos game I would assume 9 would also broadcast that one.

But it appears there's also 3 Friday games on the 18th April.

How does that work out???

Good Friday

carcharias

Immortal
The only bit I don't like is our fixtures around origin 1. We'll play the Dragons without our origin players which is unfair because they'll hardly be affected.
merrit will be right for you guys ..don't worry.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Good Friday

Yes I know but when I looked at it first they had two games on at the same time, I assumed one would be live in NSW and other would live into Qld, however theyre both QLD games, what that mean one is live and the other is delayed in both states?

Surely they wouldve put a Thursday night game on that weekend.

tumbidragon

First Grade
Can't understand why they haven't made Saints play both Parra and Dogs twice? Surely they are amongst some of the biggest crowd drawers in Sydney. Is the NRL actually serious about getting larger crowds to games...

Brutus

Referee
Rabbitohs home game v Manly at SCG.

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chance for 30k plus if form is good.

Joely01

Bench
I thought the NRL was learning, this draw is pretty disgusting considering some of the things they could have done and changed in 2014...

Raiders not playing at Parra
Dragons home game against Sharks at Wollongong not Kogarah
Brisbane with a 7 day turn around for the first 10 weeks....
3 times Parra play the same side within a 5-6 week turn around.

I thought the NRL was learning, this draw is pretty disgusting considering some of the things they could have done and changed in 2014...

Raiders not playing at Parra
Dragons home game against Sharks at Wollongong not Kogarah
Brisbane with a 7 day turn around for the first 10 weeks....
3 times Parra play the same side within a 5-6 week turn around.

I think the first on your list should be sheeted home to the home clubs and not the NRL. It was Parra's decision to take that game to the NT, and the Dragons as to it going to Wollongong instead of Kogarah.

Your other two points are fair, but as to point 3, Channel 9 has to take some portion of the blame too.

Latest posts