What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 NRL Draw

Where is the draw, this has came out in October before we are now mid November and still no sign of this.

Just interested to see how many times we get a FTA coverage my guess about 5, and none of these FNF till about round 8.

You watch we finished 4th of Sydney teams, and just watch how many games Parra, saints and Tigers get.

And they wonder why the ratings were down.

Also be interested to see a team like Panthers how many FTA games they get.

And lets watch the lack of MNF for Broncos, Roosters & Cowboys

jc155776

Coach
Apparently fixed schedule meant crap games were shown. Yet the rolling schedule saw para get 5 out of 6 FTA games to finish the season....

Channel Nine are the problem. The choice needs to be taken from their hands and they would actually benefit from increased viewing numbers!

Card Shark

Immortal
I'd suggest the draw will be released after the World Cup.

Agree JC, Channel 9 have only themselves to blame for the ratings.

DJShaksta

First Grade
It's ok, we'll get our mandatory Friday night games against the tigers and the broncs. And Mondays against the dragons.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
It was released on November 23 last year, so it's looking to be around the same time.

King Tigerman

Juniors
so that means it should be next week , the afl draw was released 3 weeks ago and they start later and have set scheduling for every round except for the last we should get who they get to do our draw

Card Shark

Immortal
What really matters if the draw was released 3 weeks ago or in 3 weeks. It's still nearly 4 months until kickoff.

They should release it a week after the World Cup final to keep focus on RL for a bit longer.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Where is the draw, this has came out in October before we are now mid November and still no sign of this.

Just interested to see how many times we get a FTA coverage my guess about 5, and none of these FNF till about round 8.

You watch we finished 4th of Sydney teams, and just watch how many games Parra, saints and Tigers get.

And they wonder why the ratings were down.

Also be interested to see a team like Panthers how many FTA games they get.

And lets watch the lack of MNF for Broncos, Roosters & Cowboys

It was released on November 23 last year, so it's looking to be around the same time.

Hahahahahahaha

Quigs

Immortal
As long as they don't farkk with me again.

I don't ask for munch in the twilight of my long and boring life.

All I expect is EVERY FARKKEN FRIDAY NIGHT I get to sit down at 7.30pm in the old recliner - the crosbys up on the nice person - with my beloved Donkeys entertaining me and capped off with the dulcite tones of that great aussie tax dodger Big Ray Hadley.

THEY CANT TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME !!!!

DJShaksta

First Grade
@DaveRic1: Hearing @Cronulla_Sharks will kick off 2014 season on Monday Night football @FOXNRL

FUGGEN typical.