What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 NRL Jersey and Sponsorship Discussion pt 2

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
From a distence it looked like blood (which, after the loss, seemed quite fitting)

The texturing on the shoulders looked amazing!! even though the V was cut off low on the shoulder, the subtile grey design on the shoulders was perfect...

Zigwaa

Bench
Souths close the gap jersey 2014

photo_zps2201d3a0.jpg

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Interesting to see if Brisbane wear the away strip or the heritage strip against Souths in that Indigenous jersey.

Danish

Referee
The roosters are auctioning off the Marvel jerseys worn by players last week. Mini's jersey is going for over $10K :shock:

Interesting to see if Brisbane wear the away strip or the heritage strip against Souths in that Indigenous jersey.

Would be great to see last years indigenous jersey again. However, I reckon we'll see our heritage (which is rubbish) with the Deadly Choices socks again. Only a guess, though.

ShaneO85

Juniors
i thought i heard somewhere (maybe here) that brisbane were going to do another indigenous jersey this year? although maybe after rewearing the nines jersey in wellington that took them to their quota of 4 nrl fixture jerseys? thought the socks looked like they needed the matching jersey...

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Don't think the Broncs have an indigenous one this season - just the socks.