What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 Season Ticket Packages

Abacus

Juniors
Panthers membership manager was interviewed at the last home game. Spoke about restructuring of membership offerings. I'd expect something straight after the grand final.

The OX

Juniors
Thanks for the info.

I thought theynshould getnsomething happening soon as we finished the season far better than expected and we have even better results looming for next year.

franklin2323

Immortal
Thanks for the info.

I thought theynshould getnsomething happening soon as we finished the season far better than expected and we have even better results looming for next year.

Yeah but GF appearances for the lower grades will help. Not to mention the packages should sell themselves next year

Doomednow

Bench
Those player pictures in the borders are a crack up.

On another note when I went to the benefits page it looks like they've shopped in a new jersey on those player pictures. Can only see a little of it but it's got the new logo on it. Can we expect it to be close to the new strip or would it just be a generic place holder with the new sponsors and logo?

Pugzley

You are correct, sir.

Only place they ban alcohol is on the hill side of the general entry with all the kiddies and family.

Big Mick

Referee
Cheaper and more options. Best Season Ticket packages in a long time.

I'm sure someone here will find something wrong with it but.

chrisD

Coach
so long as if I buy the silver tickets I get into bay 5 or at least know they're gone so I can buy elsewhere instead of it being a lottery as to what bay I get then I'm happy.

I'll grab an out of town one seeing as I live up the Central Coast. Im going to make more of an effort to get to games next year even though its 2 hours or more each way on a train

franklin2323

Immortal
I'm sure someone here will find something wrong with it but.

Anyone that does is simply trolling nothing wrong with the packages. Something I would add though is a certain % off merch for the amount of games you go too. Like the blackhole in the day sold out with waiting list never more then 80% full.

Allowing for the loss of a game my ticket doesn't drop but I am dumb will pay double if I have too. GA prices was the issue so that's good.

Hopefully on the gate prices drop aswell. Not the online only most that need or want cheap tickets don't have credit cards.

While I don't sit there or ever would great to see the blackhole back. Having 3 reserved bays on the Eastern side was crazy.

On the western side glad the last 2 reserved bays went to GA the bay next to the prowl bay was always empty.

Blackkat

Juniors
There shouldn't be a reason to not be a member now!

$40 and you get a cap, scarf and other items. As an out-a-towner who can't get to games...I'll take one of those thanks.

ACTPanthers

Bench
Is anyone getting this error when trying to use the "Renew" links?

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 12

mxlegend99

Referee
I've been trying for about half an hour to login to renew. But it either comes up with invalid username/password or an error page. Obviously they don't want me to renew.

chrisD

Coach
Don't know which bay I'd end up in if I buy online, there's a world of difference between the bay I want to sit in and the others with the silver package, going to go to the club and see if I get to choose if I go in person.

forby

Juniors
mxlegend99 - you have to use the login they sent you, not your registered email address. Mine has panthers.2 added to the end of the email adddress. Hope this helps. If not contact Todd O'Kelly at Memberships todd.okelly@panthers.com.au
47205762 He should help you.