What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 signings

Card Shark

Immortal
The Rabbits, Eels, Dragons, Dogs, Tigers & those 2 will have 90% of the FTA games, irrespective of how they are going.

Madsharkie

First Grade
So next year the Friday night games are

Roosters vs ??????
Broncos vs ???????

Be interesting to see the combined amount of games those 2 get on friday night

For me, being near Brissie, it will be the Donkeys game first, then the Rorters. Uggghh I'm feeling sleepy already...

For me, being near Brissie, it will be the Donkeys game first, then the Rorters. Uggghh I'm feeling sleepy already...

We all need to boycott FNF when Roosters & Broncos on, unless the sharks are playing them, then if you can watch the game using alternative option.

FTA coverage for these teams is more cash in there pockets, i am sick of seeming them each week, then we will have to put up with Dragons/Eels/Tigers who will finish near the bottom given again about 6 games each.

And us Sharks 4 would be a miracle, i think it was like round 10 or 11 this year when we got our first Friday night game, the NRL & 9 do not care one bit about us

chewsta

First Grade
you need to shave that shit then Frenz, wipe out the whole nest.
Plus it makes it look bigger too.

orrrrr so I Hear.. :sarcasm:

SadShark

Bench
I've found that a gas axe helps - cuts the crab action right out.

After that, everything is tip top.