What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 signings

shaggs

Coach
If we get Ferguson, i wouldn't mind seeing Flanno try Ferguson at fullback and move Gordon to centre.

This would allow Ferguson more freedom to create havoc for the defense

One of your best.

Gordon
Feki
Ayshford/signing as per cb4
Fergo*
Moroko.

Leu tele should not be near nrl unless injury. Wright is better.

Poss

Juniors
Is Fergo a realistic chance of signing with the Sharks for 2014?
Or is this all just hope?

cb4

First Grade
Would be a stupid idea to move our best fullback to centre, and our best centre to fullback.

Card Shark

Immortal
Is Fergo a realistic chance of signing with the Sharks for 2014?
Or is this all just hope?

Ask CB4, he seems to think so. Depends on what suspension he gets from NRL. He deserves 10 games.

Even if we sign him, I hope he gets 10 games. He needs some time to reflect on his actions. It will benefit him & whoever he signs with in the future.

shaggs

Coach
Those f**k wits. Don't they know that no one cares if the player is merkin off the field. People want winners. Fergo is a winner.

Does anyone say it doesn't matter that the eels couldn't beat an egg this year, they are all nice boys.
No f**king way. Everyone remembers them as a bunch of spastics who could barely play.

carcharias

Immortal
Those f**k wits. Don't they know that no one cares if the player is merkin off the field. People want winners. Fergo is a winner.

Does anyone say it doesn't matter that the eels couldn't beat an egg this year, they are all nice boys.
No f**king way. Everyone remembers them as a bunch of spastics who could barely play.

I don't think it is the bloke or his ability ...I think it is the f**king newspapers .
They would ( especially a certain 3 hacks) be relentless.
Dunno if the club could financially afford to lose any sponsors.

cb4

First Grade
Just remember, Damian Irvine was completely against signing Todd Carney.

webShark

I don't think it is the bloke or his ability ...I think it is the f**king newspapers .
They would ( especially a certain 3 hacks) be relentless.
Dunno if the club could financially afford to lose any sponsors.

Garbage. Plenty don't want Fathead back. He is called a winner having won nothing. What's he going to do if we don't look like winning? Go to a club with a realistic chance. When he gets over his driving offences he can focus on his sex offender allegations. But don't interview him , he cant speak. I am glad he unravelled. How did the newspapers get him sacked at Canberra or arrested for having no licence or arrested for sexual assault? Must be DUI Becs fault or a Newscorp conspiracy. How can that be he isn't even a Sharks player. He invoked a clause to desert us as we aren't good enough. Forget he's grown up now.not the f**king newspapers it's f**king Fathead himself.

jason taylor

Bench
According to a guy on the Eels forum you guys are close to signing Matt Prior.
Sounds like a Flanagan signing if true, he loves his forwards.

carcharias

Immortal
Garbage. Plenty don't want Fathead back. He is called a winner having won nothing. What's he going to do if we don't look like winning? Go to a club with a realistic chance. When he gets over his driving offences he can focus on his sex offender allegations. But don't interview him , he cant speak. I am glad he unravelled. How did the newspapers get him sacked at Canberra or arrested for having no licence or arrested for sexual assault? Must be DUI Becs fault or a Newscorp conspiracy. How can that be he isn't even a Sharks player. He invoked a clause to desert us as we aren't good enough. Forget he's grown up now.not the f**king newspapers it's f**king Fathead himself.

I think you missed the point.

They are worried about the bad press he would bring.
Last thing we need.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I think Webby needs to have a look at the junior league ranks of the Shires. Nobody says who & when they can play for. Most of them have reserved seats at the district courts.