What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 signings

Quigs

Immortal
Sign Fathead now.

He will be out to get his SOO possie back. He will have sparks coming out of his arse.

And he scores plenty of tries too.... they tell me.

Frenzy.

Immortal
If the talk of Gibbs retiring due to his ongoing injury is true I hope the club employ him in some capacity for what he brings to the team moral wise.

Ongoing injury my arse. He's had one and not once on the field showed any sign of being hobbled.

More to it fo sho.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Look, I wasnt Jonos biggest fan atthe start of the year. But, I think we might have a star on our hands here.
There are probably 1/2 dozen things for him to work on for next year.
1. his kick chase. Its either there or it isnt. needs to be there 100%
2. His Right to left pass
3. His urgency on the bombs & bomb defusal. Hes got a height advantage already, needs to use it.
4. players getting on his outside sholder when hes defending. Hes not quick enough to turn & catch
5. support play
6. Needs to drop back to fullback in attack a few times during games.

I thought Jono absolutely toasted Lyons in that semi. But he needs to load all the chambers in his gun when he goes because a few times after the hard work he looked a little lost of what to do.

7. His chronic back injury that he carried all year from the trials to the semis.

Frenzy.

Immortal
If we get fergo wright would be good on wing with tc kicking to him.

That's where the dogs got most value out of him

Disagree Surely. His best work at the Bulldogs was at right centre, a possie he was never going to get with the Sharks.

chewsta

First Grade
Ongoing injury my arse. He's had one and not once on the field showed any sign of being hobbled.

More to it fo sho.

Agree with you there Frenz. Even when he came back from injury 50 kilos heavier he looked as good as ever.
I hope he stays. I love the bloke in our colours!

panfashark

Juniors
You get sponsors by winning games.

Fergos win games.

Not exactly correct! Parramatta have just picked up two new sponsors worth $1million per season. ASADA crap aside, If they are a better brand than us at the moment I'll do a naked dance.

As much as I despise the person Fergo is and the Muppets that he hangs around with, I would love nothing more than to have him wearing our colours again.

Madsharkie

First Grade
We need fast skilful outside backs that can change games. There aren't too many in the nrl that fit that category, so when they come up you should grab them. Off field dramas aside, fergo fits the bill and is a game changer. Just get it f*cking done already!

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
He's the class centre you've been looking for.

Just ask Super Coach Price!

:lol::lol::lol:

No. No. Thats cruel. He had a great year in 2009 and he has won more than Gal in his career, so its a good get for you guys.

:lol::lol: