What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 signings

SharkShocked

Bench
CB4 - So are you stating that the NRL would consider banning him for 5 matches, for walking out on his club? Going MIA? The speeding offence?

cb4

First Grade
I am basing that on nothing as well. I just get the feeling that he will get a Brett Stewart type punishment.

Anyway, we have held positive talks with his management, and him.
He wants to come back, wants to play with Todd, wants to get coached by Flanno.
He doesn't want the fan backlash though.

It's like any player CB. Pulls on the BW&B and he will soon be embraced.

He only needs to chose his words carefully and the fans will say...righto, now don't screw up and go you good thing

cb4

First Grade
It's like any player CB. Pulls on the BW&B and he will soon be embraced.

He only needs to chose his words carefully and the fans will say...righto, now don't screw up and go you good thing

Like all things Miller, it's the minority that spoil it for the majority.

carcharias

Immortal
Backlash?
The first try he scores I will be knocking old men over in my haste to get on the " give fergo a blowjob" queue.

ghoti

Bench
No chance of Hoppa going back on that deal, there's not a legal loophole in existence that would get him out of a contract that has already been partially payed out before he's stepped foot in the f**kin stadium

coolumsharkie

Referee
I did read somewhere where the Eels were going sour on the idea. From memory though it was 700k plus a season. The Eels will be f**ked for ten years.

Latest posts