What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 signings

Tyko7

Juniors
Is this really happening or?

Depth signing at most. Anything to keep Robson in First Grade I guess.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Worst case scenario if robson and carney are both injured he probably still won't get a start in firsts as Pennani and Lewis/wade will be in the halves if that was to happen.

Enjoy reggies Daniel.

charlie shark

Juniors
I cant believe flanno he wants to sign a 33 year old in Luke O'Donnell Eric Grothe 34 and a half that hasnt played NRL for about 5 years who is rising 30 f**k me Flanno why dont go for Steve Menzies and Craig Gower as well

Card Shark

Immortal
f**k me Flanno why dont go for Steve Menzies and Craig Gower as well

Can't do, Gower has announced his retirement.

You have a good point though. We are already an older team & should therefore focus on some younger guys. Didnt realise LOD was that old - not so keen on him now.

chewsta

First Grade
Just saw something that says Bryce has officially decided to hang up the boots.
Might have been a twitter screenshot. It was on the sharks facebook thing.

I guess we need LOD now.

Madsharkie

First Grade
Just saw something that says Bryce has officially decided to hang up the boots.
Might have been a twitter screenshot. It was on the sharks facebook thing.

I guess we need LOD now.

:cry::cry::cry:
I hated the bloke when he played for the tigers, but loved him in our colours. Thought he was massive for us in 2012, but unfortunately injury stuffed him this season. As the crying suggests I'm sad to see gibsy retire. Thanks for your time at the sharks mate.

Card Shark

Immortal
:cry::cry::cry:
I hated the bloke when he played for the tigers, but loved him in our colours. Thought he was massive for us in 2012, but unfortunately injury stuffed him this season. As the crying suggests I'm sad to see gibsy retire. Thanks for your time at the sharks mate.

That is a shame, I thought we'd have him for a few years.

I agree with your sentiments Mad....well in Bryce!

Quigs

Immortal
He was one of my favorites. Loved the way he went around his business.

Hope he can carry on but time will tell.

Latest posts