What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015/16 NBA Finals GSW vs Cavs

Who you got?

• Total voters

shaggs

Coach
The only thing I fear is Lebron's head might explode if he wins this and makes history

I think lebron has learnt a lot since he came back to the cavs. I want the cavs to win because I can't stand the sense of entitlement the Warriors and Steve Kerr have after 1 title and then a record breaking win season. It's only two season after being mediocre for so long.

Aragorn

First Grade
I think lebron has learnt a lot since he came back to the cavs. I want the cavs to win because I can't stand the sense of entitlement the Warriors and Steve Kerr have after 1 title and then a record breaking win season. It's only two season after being mediocre for so long.

Lebron may have learnt a thing or two but the whole Green fiasco and being called a "bitch" reeks of nepotism. Then again having GSW win it with Green on their side doesn't make me feel any better.

f**king OKC. If Durant and WB hadn't choked we could all be singing to a different tune.

I will bow to the King if he wins it though.

I will recognise when greatness has been achieved.

I just hope it's a close game because every game so far has been a blow out.

Shorty

Staff member
GSW to be remembered as the 2007 Pats of the NBA.

They gotta' lose yet.
The story book narrative is a CLE win but Golden State are like a cat with a mouse.

How the game goes is anyone's guess, does LeBron have one more superhuman game in him?

Rod

Bench
That was one very frustrated cat on Friday.

I know what you're saying though, GSW can just go off at any moment. I don't know how anyone could possibly make a prediction about tomorrow when all 6 games so far have been 11+. The Warriors have home court and the better team if we're talking larger sample size, but the Cavs have momentum and LeBron.

Aragorn

First Grade
I just hope the refs don't ruin it.

I don't want to see anyone fouling out or any stupid flops from Varejao or fragrant kicks from Green deciding the game.

The players need a good prep talk by Adam Silver to remind everyone the whole world is watching so keep it clean and fair.

Cartman

Juniors
Work tomorrow is going to draaaaaag. Will have to impose a media blackout until I can get home and watch it. Really hoping for a close game, and agree with Aragorn, want to see it decided by a legendary performance either way not some reffing/foul play controversy.

shaggs

Coach
Tomorrow is my first day of leave. Perfect timing I reckon. Empty house, rain outside and nba game 7.

Tommy Smith

Referee
9 3s to 1 to GSW.

No way can the Cavs keep up if the Warriors keep jacking up 3s and making them. Welcome to the new NBA indeed.

I think they've only attempted about half a dozen 2 point shots lol

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Cavs were killing them in the paint and then all of a sudden decide to go for 3 after 3. Dumb.

Curry picking up his 3rd foul in the first half.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Wow

73 regular season wins, up 3-1 in the Finals, a situation no team has lost from before.

It will get called a choke, but the Cavs deserve a lot of credit. To win the last 3, including in enemy territory - unbelievable.

T-Boon

Coach
wow, who thought that possible?
Kyrie was the clutch star in that 4th. But that block by Lebron was really something.
Legendary stuff.

For all of the glitz and hype they have a terrible presentation ceremony.

The CEO looks like a malnourished pencil and the host has a personality that's drier than cardboard.

nick87

Coach
I don't like LeBron, not since the decision. But it's hard not to be happy for him. That's a childhood dream come true. And he deserves it

shiznit

Coach
:clap:

Well done Cleveland... Really happy for that city and those fans...

And how f**king great was Lebron... I'll remember his game tonight for as long as I live...

Certainly made me eat humble pie... :clap:

Last edited: