What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Good they're doing nothing about expansion so the current 16 clubs can be comfortable drawing 8000 fans lol. I can see why some existing clubs would feel,threatened at the prospect of two big city popular clubs being brought in.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
I did have an ok time, the bloke next to me (random Raiders fan) explained many times how jealous he was of Broncos supporters getting to play out of Suncorp and looking out to you know, stands with people. I also noticed that the crowd surrounding me was largely made up of students. He proceeded to give me a lecture on after tonight to "not take it for granted". Ha, Daves people agree.

The stadium is weird. Dark surrounds and ghost like atmosphere. Getting into the joint was ok. Stands are far away, and at a lame gradient. A place like Parramatta stadium smokes it. We drove and parked - was a little bit busy.

All and all its like a juvenile ANZ. Probably fun when full I suppose.

Last edited:

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Dave were you the lady in front of me that kept farting whilst hoovering down chicko rolls? Bitch had one for each oriface.

Dave were you the lady in front of me that kept farting whilst hoovering down chicko rolls? Bitch had one for each oriface.

v2uOmYA.jpg

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
It's all pretty funny, my feathers aren't rustled, the banter is good. You lot should try have a laugh here and there. I was watching these forums without posting since about 2008/2009 and there was just as much rubbish going on then as there is now. Yes I'll have a clear troll at fabdave, but also post the below piece of information.

Pax for Friday night so far: 32,458.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Guys, this little icon here means this thread is not for trolling
notrolls.gif

Can Raiderdave, SLBroncos and the other groupies please take their troll fest elsewhere unless you would like to be blocked from the NRL forum.

Your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts