What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vossy: "There has never been a better winter's day in Canberra since 1982"

I am guessing not an empty seat in the house. I am guessing any empty seats this close to kick off are the result of FabulousDave signing autographs out the front somewhere...

If I can say in the least spoilerific way possible, this has been an absolute cracker of a game. Who's turned up...

10507780_1463756197254804_535437174_n.jpg

...using the FabulousDave CanberraCalc(tm) [formerly the Union Calculator] it looks like there is something approaching 215,938 people there. Awesome effort. #BleedGreen.

(And yes, that photo's pre-game. There are four more paying patrons in the ground now.)

alien

Referee
Sounds pretty convoluted and kind of pointless....

if one day manly can't survive financially where they are, then they might have to relocate or fold from the nrl. if they relocate, then there might be more of a chance that the nrl would let the central coast bears enter the comp

beave

Coach
Canberra deserve more people at home to come out and watch them play, weather looked good as well.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Good crowd at robina

Anz will be interesting. Bulldogs v penrith has been underwhelming in recent years. I predict 15k tops at that one

pcpp

Juniors
Yeah decent crowd on the Coast, maybe around half full? 12-13,000 IMO

Why do they cover the seats behind the sticks with a massive banner but the bays to the side are almost completely full.

Chook Norris

First Grade
If I can say in the least spoilerific way possible, this has been an absolute cracker of a game. Who's turned up...

...using the FabulousDave CanberraCalc(tm) [formerly the Union Calculator] it looks like there is something approaching 215,938 people there. Awesome effort. #BleedGreen.

(And yes, that photo's pre-game. There are four more paying patrons in the ground now.)

200,000? You're having a laugh mate....

try 450,000 equivalent :sarcasm:

Raiderdave

First Grade

Pre game
Try pre game for the 20s u dickless wanker :lol:

yr nearly as clueless as yr pants shitting boyfriend slurry broncos
:lol:

Raiderdave

First Grade
So
We got 10k today
The table topping broncos in a city 5 times the size of ours
will be lucky to double that crowd next week against the Knights:sarcasm:

The worst
The absolute worst supported club in the NRL