What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuffaloRules

Coach
One of the major issues the game has with TV dictating which games are played when. For Monday night it seems TV audiences are not that adversely affected regardless of the fixture so why not put crap drawing games on and save the potential decent gate games for fan friendly times. Numpties.

Are you really this naive?

Wouldn't it be great if the TV companies could pay the NRL all this money and not have any say in anything...

Fox decide who plays on Monday night, and they are going to want a reasonable game ( I've heard it's the 3rd best game of the round). Perhaps this is why the TV audiences "are not that adversely affected" as they are getting a good game and not the Titans v Raiders equivalent each week...

chahrour123

Juniors
Does anyone know what the highest Monday night crowd the NRL has ever got in a regular season? This week the Bulldogs play the Storm in Belmore and Belmore Sports Ground fits around 25,000 people. You would think it will be a near sellout or sellout ? What is the PAX for this game ? I think it will get over 20,000

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Does anyone know what the highest Monday night crowd the NRL has ever got in a regular season? This week the Bulldogs play the Storm in Belmore and Belmore Sports Ground fits around 25,000 people. You would think it will be a near sellout or sellout ? What is the PAX for this game ? I think it will get over 20,000

Pretty sure souths got a 30,000+ once and Broncos v Tigers got a 29k in the rain.

Speaking of rain, putrid weather here in Brisbane, heavy coastal showers, much like Manly last week.. Hope it goes by the afternoon.

ouwet

Bench
Pretty sure souths got a 30,000+ once and Broncos v Tigers got a 29k in the rain.

Speaking of rain, putrid weather here in Brisbane, heavy coastal showers, much like Manly last week.. Hope it goes by the afternoon.

Besides Brisbane the highest Monday night crowd was the Bulldogs V Tigers a few years back 27K from memory (Not including the Roosters on Monday in the late nineties)!

Belmore capacity is capped at between 15-20K... Some sources are saying 20,000 some are saying 15,000 so not to sure anymore!

I know a trial against the Roosters was capped at 12,000 a few years back so I'm starting to think 15,000 might be right.

cleary89

Coach
I was expecting Belmore to sell out but they are still allowing the new NRL playing passes access to the tickets so maybe it isn't in as demand as we hoped. I still expect it to sell well but they usually dont allow you to get those tickets when it will sell out.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

:lol:????? There is barely a cloud in sky atm. Getting the excuses in early for a poor crowd are we??

SLR

Explain how the Broncos got 2 sub 30k crowds against Manly and Penrith despite being top of the ladder. That's inexcusable considering how badly the other Brisbane teams are playing. It's the type of crowds the Brisbane Lions are getting not the top of the ladder, league city leading Broncos. Be interesting to see the Cows/Cronulla crowd with 11 in a row should surely bring a crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.