What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perth Red

Post Whore
6 Sydney teams played each other this round for a combined total of 30k fans. The game is going gangbusters in its heartlands!

Next TV deal nrl has to retake control of scheduling. They should have a NRL controlled set of fixtures, the big games that can draw 30k on a Sunday and set them in stone. Then level 2 they get to set the next best fan time games say Saturday 6pm. After that TV gets its picks and can dictate who plays when. There should be at least two big match attendances a round.

Last Week

Bench
You're surprised that the crowds are down during the origin period. You know that happens every single year right?

lockyno1

Post Whore
Of all venues to get to on a Monday night....Allianz is the single worst venue. Peak hour...and smack bang in the city. To get there by 7 you would need 1.5 hours....now I'm not sure about most of you but I finish work at 6...

ouwet

Bench
Of all venues to get to on a Monday night....Allianz is the single worst venue. Peak hour...and smack bang in the city. To get there by 7 you would need 1.5 hours....now I'm not sure about most of you but I finish work at 6...

It depends... If you work in Town it's awesome!

CC_Roosters

First Grade
I am trying to recall if the roosters fully ticketed packages this year included the dragons game last night? Any ticketed members help or know? It would seem to me that there would be no point these sides playing each other twice at allianz if there wasnt a reciprocal admission scheme in place as part of season tickets

Valheru

Coach
I am trying to recall if the roosters fully ticketed packages this year included the dragons game last night? Any ticketed members help or know? It would seem to me that there would be no point these sides playing each other twice at allianz if there wasnt a reciprocal admission scheme in place as part of season tickets

No, it didn't and it is the reason I didn't attend.

I don't like Monday nights at the best of times especially when I have to pay extra on top of my season ticket.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
No, it didn't and it is the reason I didn't attend.

I don't like Monday nights at the best of times especially when I have to pay extra on top of my season ticket.

Well then that is stupidity on behalf of the clubs and stadium. It cannot be that hard to arrange and implement. Really begs the question why the dragons bothered hosting the game at the SFS in the first place? All it has done is split their home games into four grounds in a confusing and unneccessary arrangement with no benefits i can see. Surely last night would have been better placed at kogarah or WIN which is were i beleive most dragons fans want games played.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Wouldn't you think if they are going to play Monday (or Friday night) games at Allianz they would market to the city workers with free tickets or deals? Seems the only people it is good for attending is people who are working in the city, so try and get them to go to games!

I suspect the Dragons arranged the venue before the fixtures were confirmed and had hoped for a more favourable time slot. One of the major issues the game has with TV dictating which games are played when. For Monday night it seems TV audiences are not that adversely affected regardless of the fixture so why not put crap drawing games on and save the potential decent gate games for fan friendly times. Numpties.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Wouldn't you think if they are going to play Monday (or Friday night) games at Allianz they would market to the city workers with free tickets or deals? Seems the only people it is good for attending is people who are working in the city, so try and get them to go to games!

I suspect the Dragons arranged the venue before the fixtures were confirmed and had hoped for a more favourable time slot. One of the major issues the game has with TV dictating which games are played when. For Monday night it seems TV audiences are not that adversely affected regardless of the fixture so why not put crap drawing games on and save the potential decent gate games for fan friendly times. Numpties.

City workers + free tickets = hardly neccessary and just no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts