What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

cleary89

Coach
Buzz sure does. How the f**k can they make us play 4 games at the big stadiums then put it on a Monday night. Does anyone think it would have got less at kogarah? Completely defeats the point.

Saint Doc

Coach
Buzz sure does. How the f**k can they make us play 4 games at the big stadiums then put it on a Monday night. Does anyone think it would have got less at kogarah? Completely defeats the point.

Yep, unlike most Saints games, I agree with aspects of right game, right venue.

But this is NOT the right game or venue.

Play this in round 26 Sunday 3pm

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Surely FOX would cop a reduction in MNF to first 6 and last 6 rounds...

I think if there was 12 games a year on Monday, scattered accross a mix of metro and regional venues,

It could average 15k and return excellent tv figures...

playing MNF in 8 degree temp is crazy,,,

Diesel

Referee
I tend to agree. About 15 MNF games a year in a 22 round comp

No reason why MNF can't move to SNF or Monday arvo footy on public holiday Monday's and not just NSW public holidays either. Even a Monday arvo public holiday in WA or SNF in NZ could be an option.

They should be looking to move way from just NSW and Sydney centric holidays and make use of public holidays in other states too

Last edited:

Saint Doc

Coach
Problem is MNF is fox sports highest rating slot by far

414078AF-C1B3-47A4-AB48-DE07236117C9.jpg

cleary89

Coach
Can raiderdave be banned? Honestly, what does he bring to this thread besides shitty trolling and name calling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts