What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Poo, but I guessed 21k walking into the stadium it looked so empty.

Away section almost non-existent tonight.

639, 638 and 517 were full, these sections are vacant during a sub 24ish. Level 7 south had a few (junior passes), level 5 north GA was pretty decent.

Pax on my ticket bought at gate was 30,884. Well over 21k.

Last edited:

CC_Roosters

First Grade
37000/14000 = hmmm

Begs the question how the usual excuses of its on a working day and the traffic is too bad only seem to apply to rugby league fans?

Our so called stay at home fans are pathetic. Lets say last night the metro audience was 350k of that maybe 100k are souths fans, why then are they not capable of.moving their collective ass to see their team in person. If it were origin affected then surely there would be less eyeballs on tv as well

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Yeah that Souths crowd was crap. But how much more could we expect when a prelim between the two can only pull 44...?

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Anyone know the capacity of belmore these days? And agree with the sentiments above, the souths crowd was very embarassing.

I honestly thought if South's ever became successful again the bandwagon would be huge. I had pictured if they ever won a comp we would be looking at a crowd average of close to 25k for them

CC_Roosters

First Grade
I honestly thought if South's ever became successful again the bandwagon would be huge. I had pictured if they ever won a comp we would be looking at a crowd average of close to 25k for them

I think most people thought that tbh. They often slandered us for any drop off in average after a premiership but their support in a post premiership season has been very poor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts