What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Given the cold weather & storm prediction, was a pretty decent crowd. About average for what we draw v Brisbane at ANZ.

Yeah
Thats nearly as stupid as those Broncos spastics using an eexcuse that its too hot.... for a night game :sarcasm:

The game you are talking about drew 36k. A mere 30000 more than the Raiders game this week. Or six times the Raiders' crowd. Put it whichever way you want. A third of the PNG Hunters v Souths-Logan game, even.

You obviously haven't paid attention to anything related to news or weather over the past 48 hours, or been outside. Well done :clap:

Well I haven't paid much attention to you. Clearly the disastrous weather has ruined the Dragons/Sharks game. No one will dare step outside, right?

The sun just came out in the shire and all reserved tickets have been sold with only a couple of thousand walk ups remaining.

The cold has hit today.

Yesterday was fine.

You guys can't be serious? Timmah told me that the weather is too extreme for anyone to step outside.

Currently 11 degrees in Auckland. Currently 14 degrees in Sydney.

#catastrophicweatherevent

Edit: I completely forgot to rub Timmah's face in the Bulldogs meek capitulation to the Broncos last night. Consider it done now.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Just under thirteen thousand. Disappointing

That is a terrible crowd for that fixture tbh

12,792 to be exact, pure garbage and the even worst for the clubs bottom line i am guessing they budget on 17-18k for this fixture.

Yes it was a little cold, but come on australia dress warmly like the rest of the sport attending world and get to games. Maybe some "fans" should try a wet tuesday night at 1 degree somewhere like east stirling to have an eye opened as to what real cold weather is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts