What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch part III

RWB

Bench
Just saw the seating map for the GF for the first time.

God the Cold Chisel section is cringe worthy. I wish the NRL had some integrity and just allowed the two teams who have made it through the whole season to be the centre piece of the day. Instead one group of supporters is going to be scattered over one end so they can fit in 3 bays of Cold Chisel fans. We desperately need a review of how we split up Grand Final day seating.

sfx144836.gif

t-ba

Post Whore
So does that 21k for a once in a decade event mean Cowboysfuriouscowboys will shut up about Sydney crowds now?

NRL shot themselves in the foot with geniused pricing policies.

TheVelourFog

First Grade
So does that 21k for a once in a decade event mean Cowboysfuriouscowboys will shut up about Sydney crowds now?

NRL shot themselves in the foot with geniused pricing policies.

once in a decade? apart from the other two times in the last 5 years....

Ice_Storm

Juniors
Just saw the seating map for the GF for the first time.

God the Cold Chisel section is cringe worthy. I wish the NRL had some integrity and just allowed the two teams who have made it through the whole season to be the centre piece of the day. Instead one group of supporters is going to be scattered over one end so they can fit in 3 bays of Cold Chisel fans. We desperately need a review of how we split up Grand Final day seating.

sfx144836.gif

Sight affected?

Is that where the referees sit? :lol:

t-ba

Post Whore
once in a decade? apart from the other two times in the last 5 years....

Last time the Cowboys played in week 2 in Townsville was 2004 wasn't it?

So yeah, a once in a decade event.

It is almost as if disaoppointing crowds are not just Sydney exclusive...

beave

Coach
I sat on the 30m line and was in the last row tonight (had the WIN advertising sign behind me) but still paid $85 for the privledge. Said it a million times, I would personallly pay whatever it takes to my idiots run around but i understand why people up here were somewhat reluctant to pay bullshit prices tonight.

The NRL should be f**king shot for the way they handled the ticket pricing in Townsville.

Last edited:

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
I'm guessing it means that they are building a stage in front of that area for cold chisel to play on. And behind them they want people who are singing and dancing along etc.

Imagine the blow up if it was just called silver area and you ou had no idea you were going to be front row to a concert.

It's more just to let people know

hutch

First Grade
A Cold Chisel section?

Please pass me the chuck bucket.

Morons run our game.

I think it's a good idea actually. As Cumberland throw said, it is letting people know they will be front row in a mini concert. It also adds another incentive for people to buy tickets behind the posts.