What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch part III

guyver78

Juniors
Great crowd & well done.
Really shit call though against the Dogs with that Try call which just completely ruined the whole game.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Broncos prelim is pretty expensive. Unsure if gp will sell out.

Gold: $100
Maroon: $90
Blue: $60
White: $30.

Apparently an early-bird price for white at $20. Will see how that goes. No restricted view pricing yet.

Will be back in the presale for another couple of tickets, but won't be committing to more than white tickets. Those prices are pretty extortionate. Certainly rules out taking the kids... that and the kickoff time.

user_nat

Coach
Comparing FTA metro figures is pointless. Regionals is more important to ours and theirs is simulcast on FOX.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
its funny a few weeks ago I was at the rooster v doggies game and there was no doggies fans at all

If I recall correctly the Dogs were in ordinary form leading into that game, had lost to Cronulla at Belmore the week before which was quite deflating and a poor performance. Wasn't the weather utter rubbish that day too?

Wow, Timmah! That was the ultimate "Crowd Thread Sydney poor-crowd defence" cliche. I think you got every standard excuse into one post. Barring public transport, I guess.

RWB

Bench
If I recall correctly the Dogs were in ordinary form leading into that game, had lost to Cronulla at Belmore the week before which was quite deflating and a poor performance. Wasn't the weather utter rubbish that day too?

Nah Dogs fans just don't turn up to the SFS on regular season games. There's usually a cluster behind the goals of a couple hundred and half an allocated bay filled on the sideline.

Good to see them get out last night when it mattered most though but Dogs fans have a history of not showing up to regular season games at the SFS.

Not sure why that is but it's just always been that way.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Nah Dogs fans just don't turn up to the SFS on regular season games. There's usually a cluster behind the goals of a couple hundred and half an allocated bay filled on the sideline.

Good to see them get out last night when it mattered most though but Dogs fans have a history of not showing up to regular season games at the SFS.

Not sure why that is but it's just always been that way.

Coming from the west - not surprising. We're not the only team from WS with a poor showing at Allianz normally either.

And based on how many stories I saw of people missing kickoff, I'm not surprised people hate going there.