What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch part III

Ice_Storm

Juniors
Could they afford this??

And how many will leave after the 'show', half time I'm guessing, leaving a few hundred empty seats that could've gone to more Storm fans that could've made the trip to watch their team win in the GF?

Oops. I blew it. Ive seen the NRL script when doing a tour of the NRL facilities and gave away the winner. Hope I don't get into trouble...

CC_Roosters

First Grade
That seating map is pretty low of the nrl and eats into an already slim club allocation. What are they thinking!

morley101

Juniors
We are on course for a record attendance for a final series.
Currently 189188 have attended the final series.

I estimate that this week's attendance will be 79,000 and a sellout for the grand final of 83,000.

total = 351,000 +

Bgoodorgoodatit

Juniors
Honestly f**k the NRL.

For two finals games in a row now I have been unable to book tickets even though two of us are ticketed members (Broncs and Roosters). what's the point in being a member if you cant even buy tickets. The amount of cat 4 tickets they released must have been so miniscule as I was on the phone to them at 10:10 and they were already exhausted and now all that's left is gold.

Ticketek saying the limits are set by the promoter. If your a member you should have free access to as many tickets as you want. What a load of shit.

Wont bother renewing next year and ill be letting the NRL and the roosters know why.

still be able to get them at 10am tomorrow but its not the f**king point.

Edit

Have now been able to buy them.. putting toys back in the cot now..

Honestly though Ticketek are a useless bunch of merkins. to wait on hold for 30 minutes to be told you cant buy them and them have them miraculously become available a hour later is armature at best.

Last edited:

RWB

Bench
Yeh I've never understood why the NRL choose to hold back so many tickets for the General Public release.

The best organisations in the world look after their early adopters, not punish them. It's just good Business 101.

guyver78

Juniors
What will now be very interesting for the NRL is the Grand Final and how that will go in terms of ticket sales. We only have 1 Sydney team left in the Roosters that would still probably pull more people to the Grand final then the remaining out of town teams in the Broncos, Storm and Cowboys.

Now say the Roosters lose (very real possibility). I personally think behind closed doors the NRL and Dave Smith would be begging the football gods for the Broncos to lose this one.

Think about it this way. Are people in Sydney still going to buy those $380 Diamond seats or those $700 Ultimate Experience seats in Aisle 107 and 108 to watch a Storm/Cowboys vs Brisbane game. I WOULD TEND TO THINK NOT.

Latest posts