What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch part III

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Suncorp NRL.com presale is selling at an incredible pace. Level 5 almost sold. They turned some maroon in level 6 to gold and sold it all. Only 638 and half of 604 left. Level 7 + restricted view + promotion holds will be all that is left come tomorrow morning.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
PAX in the 21,500s

Going fast.

Yep this doesn't include stadium members or corporates! They cashed in on the demand by turning maroon bays into gold, haha.

Edit: they have opened some maroon and white level 7.

Last edited:

RWB

Bench
Bit disappointing they didn't do some Away-Gold bays.

Ended up getting tickets in bay 318 which looks like it's on the dead ball line. Was the best seats avaialble for Roosters supporters.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Bit disappointing they didn't do some Away-Gold bays.

Ended up getting tickets in bay 318 which looks like it's on the dead ball line. Was the best seats avaialble for Roosters supporters.

Nah, the demand for gold is far to high to be giving out away bays. You could have just sat in the gold areas.

RWB

Bench
Nah, the demand for gold is far to high to be giving out away bays. You could have just sat in the gold areas.

I didn't think 1 bay better than the dead ball line would be too much to ask. Clearly is.

Oh well, at least they opened up another cat 3 bay for Roosters fans. 6 bays should make for a decent atmosphere.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
I didn't think 1 bay better than the dead ball line would be too much to ask. Clearly is.

Oh well, at least they opened up another cat 3 bay for Roosters fans. 6 bays should make for a decent atmosphere.

Its pretty simple really. Bay 319 has stadium members in it (Broncos members too), they are not going to plonk a bunch of away support in that bay.

Yep gave you 313 too. 2,500 of you in that area will be good!

lockyno1

Post Whore

Then you should have won week 1. Brisbane's home game and they should be selling as many tickets for Brisbane fans.

Can't wait for Friday, flight booked getting to Brisbane at 1pm then going to hotel then off to Caxton for a good 3-4 hours.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Then you should have won week 1. Brisbane's home game and they should be selling as many tickets for Brisbane fans.

Can't wait for Friday, flight booked getting to Brisbane at 1pm then going to hotel then off to Caxton for a good 3-4 hours.

Work has said myself and a few others can bail at 2. Going to Lefties.

Love my boss.

BlueandGold

Juniors
The Broncos vs Roosters game is always going to draw a huge crowd.

How the Melbourne vs NQL game tracking, any Pax ?

RWB

Bench

Yeh good luck to Brisbane they can play it however they want as it's their right, we could've got a lot worse seats if they wished. I'm purely speaking from a Roosters perspective.

In saying that we could learn a thing or two from the EPL in the way they accommodate away support and the culture they've built around it especially in huge cup ties. Atmosphere goes up ten fold.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Storm: had a little play on ticketek, looks good.

Brisbane: people are almost refusing to buy tickets in category maroon, so expensive. Will see how they go tomorrow.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
The Broncos vs Roosters game is always going to draw a huge crowd.

How the Melbourne vs NQL game tracking, any Pax ?

Not sure about the Pax but a guy I know thats living down there said quite a lot of people are looking forward to the "Rugby". Pffft.

Whilst its annoying they still use that [FONT=&quot]terminology I guess in a way its a positive as its the only football down there that weekend. [/FONT]

lockyno1

Post Whore
Yeh good luck to Brisbane they can play it however they want as it's their right, we could've got a lot worse seats if they wished. I'm purely speaking from a Roosters perspective.

In saying that we could learn a thing or two from the EPL in the way they accommodate away support and the culture they've built around it especially in huge cup ties. Atmosphere goes up ten fold.

You have 5-6 bays...how many more do you want? You realise Brisbane get 30K+ every week, and upwards of 40K, and that is being conservative. All these fans deserve seats, period. That is before giving away supporters seats. It is the way prelim's should be.

There were plenty of tickets for Roosters fans anyway.

Flights booked .....I don't understand .
Did you lose your pilots licence?
Sold your personal jet?
Wife & kids moved back from LA?

Why would a jet setter like you have to book flights?

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
You have 5-6 bays...how many more do you want? You realise Brisbane get 30K+ every week, and upwards of 40K, and that is being conservative. All these fans deserve seats, period. That is before giving away supporters seats. It is the way prelim's should be.

There were plenty of tickets for Roosters fans anyway.

Plus their Maroon bay (318) has barely sold half of the tickets. Can't image a gold bay would have even done well.

Snappy

Coach
Maybe someone needs to tell them they are allowed to sit in seats that are not in designated away bays.

guyver78

Juniors
Suncorp NRL.com presale is selling at an incredible pace. Level 5 almost sold. They turned some maroon in level 6 to gold and sold it all. Only 638 and half of 604 left. Level 7 + restricted view + promotion holds will be all that is left come tomorrow morning.

Dirty and greedy pricks, it's stuff like that which makes me think why bother supporting the NRL at all.

Latest posts