What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch part III

cleary89

Coach
Just another way for the NRL to rip off it's supporters. Make tickets that nobody wants $5 cheaper, advertise how it's "more affordable then ever" to take your family out to the GF and charge more then what season tickets cost for Aisle 107 and 108.

Yeh, such bs i can't take my family to the gf and all sit on halfway for $50 total.

guyver78

Juniors
Yeh, such bs i can't take my family to the gf and all sit on halfway for $50 total.

Nobody is expecting to sit in Aisle 107 for $50 FFS but $700!!! COME ON!!!
I think I pay $550 for Aisle 107 for a Season pass.
Anyway if you think it's good value why don't you take your whole family out there at $700 a pop.

insert.pause

First Grade
Until next year when the Broncos don't get in and the headlines from the Daily Telegraph will be something along the lines of "NRL finals crowds on the decline"

wasn't just the Broncos crowd, Sydney's week 1 total attendance was apparently also a record.

Funny how the telecrap haven't mentioned it...:sarcasm:

undertaker

Coach
Nobody is expecting to sit in Aisle 107 for $50 FFS but $700!!! COME ON!!!
I think I pay $550 for Aisle 107 for a Season pass.
Anyway if you think it's good value why don't you take your whole family out there at $700 a pop.

I was shocked when I saw it, because that's the first I've seen any 'ultimate experience' tickets released, and the best two bays in the platinum category as well (on the 50m line).

Money grab, if there ever was one

$700 tickets. I hope they don't sell out, I will go sit there and laugh.

Kunce.

I'm sure you'd fork out that amount if your team was in the GF and those were the only tickets left for sale.

Danish

Referee
You do get unlimited food and drink with those ultimate passes, plus a bunch of merch.

There are a heap of people who pay $1000+ per year for ANZ memberships that only go to origin, a bledisloe, and the GF that would find them a good proposition instead of renewing their crappy membership that only gives you gold category tickets anyway

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Yep, only about 50 odd restricted view seats (that aren't singles) left at Suncorp.

Then standing room only, when/if they decide to put them on sale.

RWB

Bench
Plus their Maroon bay (318) has barely sold half of the tickets. Can't image a gold bay would have even done well.

That's just common sense, the difference between an $80 ticket and a $25 ticket is a different angle of the dead ball line.

Ofcourse that bay was the last to sell out. Which it did first thing this morning.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Common sense says you don't need a gold bay if you cant quickly sell out a maroon bay.

I saw a few people commenting on Broncos facebook saying they bought tickets in 313 this morning because they were all that was left in lower white.

Last edited:

RWB

Bench
Common sense says you don't need a gold bay if you cant quickly sell out a maroon bay.

It's like you just ignored everything I said and regurgitated your first opinion.

I saw a few people commenting on Broncos facebook saying they bought tickets in 313 this morning because they were all that was left in lower white.

313 is a strange one, they seemed to only offer half the bay yesterday as 313-1 for Roosters fans. Is there a 313-2?

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
It's like you just ignored everything I said and regurgitated your first opinion.

313 is a strange one, they seemed to only offer half the bay yesterday as 313-1 for Roosters fans. Is there a 313-2?

Nah, I didn't ignore, just didn't agree. The trend this morning surprised me, the more expensive tickets actually sold much quicker.

Yep they sold rows 1-10 last night in the presale. It will still be very much a Roosters bay. I like that you are in a corner, the fans will be able to communicate and the acoustics will be pretty good.

guyver78

Juniors
You do get unlimited food and drink with those ultimate passes, plus a bunch of merch.

There are a heap of people who pay $1000+ per year for ANZ memberships that only go to origin, a bledisloe, and the GF that would find them a good proposition instead of renewing their crappy membership that only gives you gold category tickets anyway

The $700 tickets are one thing it's more the way they advertise and market the whole thing that really pisses me off. Particularly when a D**khead like Paul Kind used to come out and say 'tickets have gone down by $10 this year to the Grand Final' making it more affordable then ever for families' to attend the Grand Final when in actual fact that's a total lie.

They were made $10 cheaper in 1 Aisle and they doubled in price in another.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
I wonder why no word of standing room tickets for Friday night yet??

Maybe they are happy with corporate bookings.