What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch part III

Ace-STi

Juniors
Pax 27,318 for Dragons/Dogs as of 5mins ago.
Anyone know if stadium members are included in this? If not, it's a pretty solid figure.

No ANZ members not counted for this event as for members this is a GA event on this occasion on level 1 and all of level 4 which will be packed.

Whereas when seating is allocated I receive a physical seat / e ticket as if purchased and this is counted in pax ie NRL gf, origin etc

Valheru

Coach
Sorry mate was at this game as a Neutral and i can tell you it was about 36k Souths fans to about 16k Roosters fans.

Roosters end had heaps of empty seats but most were out of sight.

Maybe if the other 18k roosters fans didn't go to the Swans game at ANZ you might have a point.

So you are saying it was 1k less than my lower end of the range. You are basically agreeing with me.

BlueandGold

Juniors
So you are saying it was 1k less than my lower end of the range. You are basically agreeing with me.

I was being generous.

And the fact you didn't mention half the roosters crowd was at the swannies game speaks volumes.

Sydney roosterswans....:lol::lol:

Rabbits20

Immortal
I was being generous.

And the fact you didn't mention half the roosters crowd was at the swannies game speaks volumes.

Sydney roosterswans....:lol::lol:

Yeah you were being overly generous.

There was about 10k Roosters there between 110-115. They were down one end.

The rest was all Souths.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Some unused stadium members seats have gone on sale - like 100. More seats released across all categories for Saturday.

Hopefully the chooks get 25,000.