What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alister Nicholson ‏@AlisterNicho 1m1 minute ago
Now hearing unconfirmed reports the Kangaroos bus has turned around and heading back to hotel.. @abcgrandstand @612brisbane

Rosalie (800m) from Suncorp is underwater.

Of course, the Rosalie shops flood when you get 4mm of rain in the middle of a drought. :) Used to live 500m from them. Those were the days!

Meanwhile:
Kerrin Binnie ‏@kerrinbinnie 2m2 minutes ago
Meetings underway now to discuss whether or not to let tonight's NRL test go ahead @abcnews

CD58xhDUgAAKmH9.jpg

Suitman

Post Whore
Who gives a f**k about logistics.
This shouldn't come into play.
Thought should be given to all those people who paid for tickets who can't get there, as well as the welfare of the players playing in unsafe conditions.
f**k Channel 9.
The decision should have been made an hour ago, and if it costs the ARL money, than so be it. I'm sure staff will have to be paid and food and shit has already been ordered and delivered and they won't know what to do with it.
Tough. You win some, you lose some.

I'll bet there are no refunds to those loyal fans who couldn't make the game through floodwaters etc..., if the game goes ahead.
It's an unfortunate situation but shit happens.
First and foremost, the ARL should be looking after its fans.

Suity

Kiwis have showed up.

CD59x6WUsAAynry.jpg

Nine news just reported that the Kangaroos have stayed at the hotel. Also said ground is underwater, but game won't be cancelled.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Who gives a f**k about logistics.
This shouldn't come into play.
Thought should be given to all those people who paid for tickets who can't get there, as well as the welfare of the players playing in unsafe conditions.
f**k Channel 9.
The decision should have been made an hour ago, and if it costs the ARL money, than so be it. I'm sure staff will have to be paid and food and shit has already been ordered and delivered and they won't know what to do with it.
Tough. You win some, you lose some.

I'll bet there are no refunds to those loyal fans who couldn't make the game through floodwaters etc..., if the game goes ahead.
It's an unfortunate situation but shit happens.
First and foremost, the ARL should be looking after its fans.

Suity
Spot on.

The fans should come first for a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.