What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 NRL Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

Nuke

Staff member
'Our Town, Our Team: The Story Of The Newcastle Knights' by Neil Jameson

3932.jpg

'Our Town, Our Team: The Story Of The Newcastle Knights' by Neil Jameson

3932.jpg

YES!!!!

That's it!!!

Mate...I have been looking for that Arko anecdote about the colours all year. Scoured every book I had. This is one I borrowed from the library a while back.

Thanks again!!!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
One more jersey this season, just for fun.

CNuN9ydVAAEG4JD.png

OK - actually to raise awareness for workplace safety.

Frailty

First Grade
Need a win to get in the four.
Last home game for the year..

... Yeah, let's not wear our home jersey ffs.

Vic Mackey

Referee
One more jersey this season, just for fun.

CNuN9ydVAAEG4JD.png

OK - actually to raise awareness for workplace safety.

What the actual f**k do they think it will do?

'I just knocked that bucket over, f*ck it who cares'

'Mate didn't you see the Sharks jersey on the weekend!!! Pick that up, someone could get hurt!'

'Ohh shit that's right, thanks mate'

Another life saved thanks to the Sharks..

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Might pull up an esky and have smoko at the 20th minute. I thought it might have been for prostate cancer.

EDIT: Broncos livestrong jersey.

Last edited:

Tinkler

Juniors
cronulla-sharks_jkiiwd0pc9or1ur0thv0wrlee.jpg

http://www.sportal.com.au/league/ne...ionable-new-jersey/1ahjix0m1oyvv1by69izy24hzz

Cronulla Sharks release questionable-looking jersey
September 1, 2015 8:40am
Sportal By Sportal

The club’s famous Up Up Cronulla victory song celebrates ‘the boys in the black, white and blue’
But if the Sharks beat Manly on Sunday to make the top four, the words may need to be changed to the boys in the ‘black, white and high vis yellow’.

In a move that has made many fans uneasy, the Sharks will wear a high vis fluro yellow jersey for the crucial clash to recognise workplace safety.

While a noble and worthy cause, the majority of supporters are unhappy and said the club should not be messing with the club colours and ‘football gods’ at this time of the year.

One fan called them the banana paddle pops, while another said they look like Bananas in Pyjamas.

“I welcome and agree with supporting workplace safety, but that jersey is terrible. With our team performing well and at the last game before the semis, it would be much better to see the black and the white and the blue. YES for supporting WH&S. NO for that jersey ...,” wrote fan Erik Sullivan.

Craig Heppell added: “Sorry Sharks management, very poor timing. Important game against a traditional foe. Might be a great cause, but it doesn't sit right at this critical time in the season.”

It was hard to find a positive comment but Greg Bell tried his best , declaring: “I hope they don't stop for a smoko and an afternoon cuppa. How long have they been deciding this? Any luck it will be lucky and give us a Safetop for spot. Up up Cronulla.”

Latest posts