What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 NRL Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

kdalymc

Bench
Origin did, but the NSWRL didn't, same as the QRL.

I assume both these teams now assume the mantle as the most senior team to represent their respective Leagues.

I guess it's for 1908 then.

Bit of a technicality error then, sorta like st George Illawarra putting '21 on their merch, haha

minorthreat

Juniors
Broncos Nines jersey

image.png

thorson1987

Coach
That would be a strange thing to reference since Origin only started in 1980...
(Thinking about it, it could also be Gallen's number. everyone was wanking over him last year)

Seriously though, 35 would have made more sense (2015 being 35 years of origin...)

By your logic, every NRL team would have to have 1998 for their first season.

I guess it's for 1908 then.

Bit of a technicality error then, sorta like st George Illawarra putting '21 on their merch, haha

Not a technicality error at all.

NSW has been playing Rugby League as a representative side since 1908, hence having the 08 on that piece of apparel.

The fact state representative games come under the SOO banner now does not change that fact.

Charlie124

First Grade
That storm home jersey is fantastic. Im not a fan of the singlets idea but ive gotten over the initial shock of them, they're slowly growing on me, glad the cows stuck with sleeves though.

Latest posts