What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 NRL Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

Swarzey

Bench
28117.jpg

Full look at the Newcastle ANZAC jumper.

http://www.lovell-rugby.co.uk/Rugby...Anzac-S-or-S-Replica-Rugby-Shirt-Red-or-Royal

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Why couldn't newpave have agreed to step down or even just go centre chest (between logos)?

Would've looked perfect.

soc123_au

Staff member
Take the sponsor off the Knights Jersey & it would be up there with the Penrith one, great design ruined by the sponsor logo.

Blues Riff

Bench
Take the sponsor off the Knights Jersey & it would be up there with the Penrith one, great design ruined by the sponsor logo.
So 1000 Penrith jerseys sold out virtually overnight. Now they're taking pre-orders for another batch? I wonder how long the generosity of the sponsors will last.

Saint Doc

Coach
Newcastle design is actually fantastic. I actually think it's better than the penrith one, which is very good but the main selling point is lack of sponsors.

Of course being red white and blue helps!

Interesting that there is no green and gold team in the NRL...green/gold/white is a great scheme that could be done well for an expansion team, without looking like the national team

LESStar58

Referee
Can someone tell me what the go is with Parra's back of jersey sponsorship? Who are the green balls with different names in them?

Guess this is similar to what Newcastle did with fans twitter handles?

Perth Red

Post Whore
Must have chucked them a 1990 barina for Gallen to drive to cover the value of sharks main sponsorship.

Latest posts