What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 NRL Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

Not at all, I'm glad the embarrassment to the code is over. Explaining to afl mates why some nrl teams can't get a sponsor is most disheartening.

Then tell your AFL mates who the Chairman and non executive director of the sponsor's parent company actually is.

They will love it

Last edited:

Eion

First Grade
Not at all, I'm glad the embarrassment to the code is over. Explaining to afl mates why some nrl teams can't get a sponsor is most disheartening.

Haha what a fuggen liar you are. Your gay afl mates can't even spell NRL, let alone know team sponsors.

Weren't they offered sponsorship by both a brothel and an online affair mob... and turned them down?

Either way I reckon they probably could have had a sponsor before now and did wait til they found something they believed was a right fit. Don't blame them either.

Dunno about a brothel.
But definitely the dating website.

We were deep in negotiations in 2013 with cenovis.
And then ferguson got grabby and Gallen punched myles and they didn't wanna be involved with league in general.

Gorman has also repeated that we need to be aligned with the right brands.
I'd say that's not only something going forward but a look back at previous deals like one solutions and shark energy. Etc

It's a good fit. And looks good on the jersey.

Special K

Coach

You do know the Titans have almost a 100% unsponsored jersey right? Having a charity on there for free doesn't count. No front, No shoulder or lower back sponsorship.

shaggs

Coach
No free scans PR. players will be bulk billed like anyone else who can receive a Medicare item number.

Also, Medical imaging doesn't Administer Gamma radiation. Gamma cameras are used to detect the gamma radiation emitted from the breakdown of an isotope injected for a nuclear medicine scan.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
You do know the Titans have almost a 100% unsponsored jersey right? Having a charity on there for free doesn't count. No front, No shoulder or lower back sponsorship.

They have a Sternum and top back sponsor who are paying $$$...

Not NRL, but here's the indigenous jerseys from the IntrustSuper Cup today.

Wynnum:
r4AYFsC.jpg

Souths-Logan:
4PUdqwt.jpg

Saint Doc

Coach
I know it's not rugby league, but let's take a minute to LOL @ the rumoured new wallabies rugby World Cup jersey

1433847380095.jpg