What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 NRL Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

cooko

Juniors
Unfortunately it's not rumoured. It's already in shops. Saw it today and it's just awful. The grip spots are nearly high vis.

I know it's not rugby league, but let's take a minute to LOL @ the rumoured new wallabies rugby World Cup jersey

1433847380095.jpg

Spot the difference.

mS_b-FwwaAI1H00Hvcx6FTw.jpg

Yep they're just as bad. Sht run clubs with poor brand value due to a catalogue of dodgy events.

It must really stick in your craw that the sharks have a full deck of sponsorship at market rates, the development is rising out of the ground in front of our eyes, we have one of the best sports administrators in the country steering the ship and they just won a game against competition heavyweights in front of a full house and Ch 9 cameras in the glorious sutherland shire sunshine.

Talk of relocation/folding is a distant memory.

Eat a dick Perth Red.

Saint Doc

Coach
It's a terrible effort

The photo is tacky
The collar has no need to be red
The vee has no need to be cut off at the front seam

It has great potential but poorly excuted

What's the go with the box thing behind the 65?

Supposed to look like a number patch has been sewn on. Only problem is the Dragons never had number patches on the Red V, the numbers themselves were sewn onto the jersey. Also the numbers were red and rounded, not black and shitty blocks.

Nuke

Staff member
Am I the only one seeing ... something ... amongst the red in the 'V'? I can see a couple of very thin slightly darker red 'V's there, but I think I can see something else in the centre. But it could also just be the way the light/shadow is sitting on the jersey too. I'm guessing the thinner lines within the 'V' are to replicate stitching too?

Am I the only one seeing ... something ... amongst the red in the 'V'? I can see a couple of very thin slightly darker red 'V's there, but I think I can see something else in the centre. But it could also just be the way the light/shadow is sitting on the jersey too. I'm guessing the thinner lines within the 'V' are to replicate stitching too?
the lines are to replicate the old stitch lines on the v and the old dragons crest is in the middle as a water mark!