What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 NRL Predictions

Canard

Immortal
Same could be said for Wally and any Broncos player

Correct, however being that the moment someone puts on a Broncos jersey they are 75% of getting picked for QLD though.

Ikin however, stated that Jason Taumalolo would play for QLD

Dumbarse, he is on the board of this guys club and doesn't know his eligibility.

franklin2323

Immortal
Correct, however being that the moment someone puts on a Broncos jersey they are 75% of getting picked for QLD though.

Ikin however, stated that Jason Taumalolo would play for QLD

Dumbarse, he is on the board of this guys club and doesn't know his eligibility.

Don't get me started on Ikin even less of an idea then Johns

The Pip

Juniors
Manly to be labelled too slow, old, disinterested, incapable, unworthy...blah blah etc etc...to make the 8...and they somehow, make the top 4...again. Same old prediction since 2009?

Chipmunk

Coach
Eels to again be the basis of a DT article (every one mentioning Hayne) at least once per week.

The Daily Telegraph is a Club sponsor of Parramatta. I wouldn't expect anything less from a sponsor. Actually I would expect more.

Sujskiez

Juniors
Parramattathians 15:3

"And he shall rise from the ashes of Sticky's errors, for he is Reece Robinson - saviour come at last."

:sarcasm:

f**k me - now I'm sad.

HAHA i found that really funny but instead of ashes of sticky to the ashes of Hayne's dream :D

wittyfan

Referee
These two to play Origin in 2015:

663756-1ca1f418-7912-11e4-af6e-cd6ad31dcd05.jpg

Rabbits20

Immortal
More refereeing controversies than ever before.

Storm's big 3 to struggle with injuries at times in the year and Storm to finish a disappointing 11th. Looks like the end of an era.

Bulldogs to finish 5th after 26 rounds. Souths finish 4th with a slightly better for and against than the dogs and make top 4 four years in a row.

Warriors to finish 6th and get a home elimination final.

Wooden spooners Titans.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Cowboys to get dudded in finals 4 years in a row!

There is an absolutely massive blow up over it.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Roosters/Rabbits/Manly/Cowboys to make the 8

Titans/Tigers/Raiders/Dragons won't

The rest will depend on form/injuries/luck

Noname36

First Grade
Penrith and Bulldogs to finish in the top 2. Titans and Dragons to finish bottom 2. Sharks, Knights and Raiders will all improve.

Noname36

First Grade
Ha
We only have to come 2nd last to improve.

Haha. I think they'll improve a bit more than that. Less off field distractions will help, as will Barba whom I predict will go back to playing great footy away from the Broncs.

maple_69

Bench
I for one am looking forward to seeing what Flanagan has. I'm not a Sharks fan, think it was the wrong call to retain him, but now he has a new squad, some exciting backs, lets see what he can do.

Latest posts