What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 World Club Series | 21-23 Feb

alien

Referee
Good gritty win by St. George Illawarra. I am hoping all the Aussie teams win. I think some of the Aussie commentators are bad and biased, but they are all better than those 2 delusional, stupid, biased, f**kwit pommy commentators. The kiwi ones aren't much better.

alien

Referee
Whatever you say mate

Keep in mind when Greg inglis pisses off the union and if souths sign Shannon McDonnell to replace him you'd try to convince us all that it was actually making souths stronger.

Except Souths didn't sign Junior Burger. Your rabble did! :lol:

blaza88z

Coach
pumped for the game, can't believe we're not favorites

we have far more strike power in our side than they do in theirs

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Te'o didn't look heartless and gutless last year. If he was in your team he would be one of their best players. He is a champion. :)

Teo?! I call him 'The thong'. All he does is flip flop from team to team. You have a great deal in common.

lockyno1

Post Whore
pumped for the game, can't believe we're not favorites

we have far more strike power in our side than they do in theirs

We are not that good that's why will take 10 weeks or so for Milford to know how to play with Hunt...and we have Maranta:lol:

Latest posts