What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 WORLD CUP FINAL: Australia v New Zealand at MCG Sunday 29th March 2015

undertaker

Coach
Congrats to Darren Lehmann as well: 3rd winning World Cup campaign involved with :1999 and 2003 as a player. 2015 as squad

undertaker

Coach
:shock:

But well done Aussies, far too good for us. Gave us a lesson or 2 on how to play on the big stage.

Test series in November/December should be an absolute cracker. You guys have improved a lot in test cricket since you were here in 2011.

If India had beaten us on Thursday, I would've definitely been cheering you guys on. I couldn't imagine the sight of MS Dhoni lifting the trophy again and the ensuing wankfest that'd follow from the media

no name

Coach
What's up with the thirsty call?

Making a point that they are all gonna get pissed, of course they are.

Hutty1986

Immortal
What a tournament from NZ and some terrific years ahead for the Kiwis in all formats.

Fantastic chase, such composure from Clarkey and Smithy. Absolutely brilliant

some11

Referee
It's been a while, feels like ages ago watching us win in farcical circumstances in 2007.

Nice to win at home but that was a bit of a fizzer.

African Monkey

First Grade
Test series in November/December should be an absolute cracker. You guys have improved a lot in test cricket since you were here in 2011.

If India had beaten us on Thursday, I would've definitely been cheering you guys on. I couldn't imagine the sight of MS Dhoni lifting the trophy again and the ensuing wankfest that'd follow from the media

Yeah should be a great series, a shame we don't get boxing day but what can you do.

:lol: yes it most certainly be and Indian wankfest on cricinfo that's for sure.

Latest posts