What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos Discussion

kdalymc

Bench
Yep. The SOO is a competition. Always should have the competition logo on right chest and team logo on left. Only one team doing it just looks wrong...

LESStar58

Referee
Is the Broncos strip today the Nines strip? Better than that white rag! They should use it as a permanent away strip!

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Is the Broncos strip today the Nines strip? Better than that white rag! They should use it as a permanent away strip!

The design wasnt much of anything (at least it wasnt an eyesore), but having the caramel-gold as the main colour was great...

Infinately better than the old canary/piss colour they had a few years ago.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Storm longsleeve jerseyyyyyy

what

the

f**k....

Me gusta...
CkGZ6dfUoAUd0tZ.jpg

Frailty

First Grade
So I don't know what was happening with the Sharks alternate jerseys last night, but players had different sleeves (some blue and some black).

What it's meant to be:
mmgnVx1BxSQcwDVwB-xMPZA.jpg

What happened:
Leutele with two black sleeves
387e71920bc33e9ec7e6864a82310d2e

Barba with two blue sleeves, Ennis with one of each but backwards:
94c74ffab7abd84e6935ba72180e6769

Klim

Juniors
So I don't know what was happening with the Sharks alternate jerseys last night, but players had different sleeves (some blue and some black).

What it's meant to be:
What happened:
Leutele with two black sleeves

Barba with two blue sleeves, Ennis with one of each but backwards:

I prefer the all black sleeves.