What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos Discussion

LESStar58

Referee
2016_Indigenous_FRONT_grande.png

Raiders Indiginous.

Shame they couldn't improve the sponsor integration but this is yet another sterling example of why theRaiders have the best jerseys in the NRL save for their away monstrosities.

LESStar58

Referee
Storm Heritage jersey.

jersey.jpg

Prefer last years one.

Wearing againsts the Chooks, yeah? I have the 2011 heritage jersey. Wasn't a fan of last year's.

I got this a few weeks back. Had to buy a 2xl when I normally wear an XL at best (medium at worst!) But the cut is a bit different so had to upsize!

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Just got an email with the offer of two free game 3 tickets with every jersey purchased. That isn't enough of a sweetener for me to buy this years abortion. I just don't understand how NSW can get it so wrong and QLD so right.

CCC is just good at what they do...

They might come up with f*cked up and wacky designs but the execute better than anyone.

I like the the QRL meets in the middle with the traditional-wacky balance. The on field is perfect and the training stuff is weird and fun.

NSW and all the NRL clubs could learn from that....

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Storm Heritage jersey.

jersey.jpg

Prefer last years one.

The colours are a bit dull...

The design itself is wonderful; best integration the Storm have ever managed, but the Collar and V should have been gold.

Still, as far as one-offs go, this is hardly a tragedy. This new Star group are doing well....

grouch

First Grade
Is the Storm heritage commemorating the 70-10 massacre of Saints in 2000?

I recall the colour scheme was mostly grey on that day - a very grey occasion indeed for Dragons fans

LESStar58

Referee
Is the Storm heritage commemorating the 70-10 massacre of Saints in 2000?

I recall the colour scheme was mostly grey on that day - a very grey occasion indeed for Dragons fans

It was originally worn in the masacre of the OTHER and much older Saints team in the World Club Challenge earlier that year but was worn again at the MCG when Melbourne gave the Dragons a flogging.

I'd like them to wear the "Millennium Jersey" (as I recall they dubbed it) against The Dragons in every home game from now until the end of time.

LESStar58

Referee
The colours are a bit dull...

The design itself is wonderful; best integration the Storm have ever managed, but the Collar and V should have been gold.

Still, as far as one-offs go, this is hardly a tragedy. This new Star group are doing well....

Why? It is modelled off the Millenium Jersey worn against St. Helens in the WCC.

However, I agree with you on the gold part... the 1999 gold away jersey needs a come back even if it is just a one off!

Perth Red

Post Whore
Really like the Storm heritage design but won't buy it due to sponsors on it. I love my older heritage jersey because it is add free. I'd pay an extra $20 to have it without crown on it.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
I disagree, they have actually integrated the sponsor well to showcase the artwork as much as possible. Compare it to the home. They deserve kudos for the sponsor logo. How could they have done it better?

CR16HJS1A-D0-LS_80mm_Camera_a_971f9824-8b84-4cd7-8c1f-03e1042c5409_large.png

They could have built into the design a blank area that the design avoided...

Still a relatively small sponsors box in the club colour isnt as terrible as it could be.

roofromoz

First Grade
1467954045935.jpg

Panthers are delighted to unveil the 2003 Commemorative Jersey - a proud celebration of the club's second-ever premiership and recognition of the historic 50th season.

The front of the ASICS jersey features the Panthers 50th season anniversary mark and is adorned with the names of all those who played for the Panthers in the 2003 season.

Hertz once again features on the shoulders of the jersey.

The upper back of the jersey pays homage to the club's history with all five Penrith Panthers logos, past and present, printed above the iconic OAK logo.

The Panthers will wear the 2003 Commemorative Jersey for the club's Round 22 home game against the Roosters on Monday, August 8.

2016/07/08/_2003_commemorative_.html

TIGER14

Bench
1467954045935.jpg

Panthers are delighted to unveil the 2003 Commemorative Jersey - a proud celebration of the club's second-ever premiership and recognition of the historic 50th season.

The front of the ASICS jersey features the Panthers 50th season anniversary mark and is adorned with the names of all those who played for the Panthers in the 2003 season.

The upper back of the jersey pays homage to the club's history with all five Penrith Panthers logos, past and present, printed above the iconic OAK logo.

The Panthers will wear the 2003 Commemorative Jersey for the club's Round 22 home game against the Roosters on Monday, August 8.

Would look so much better without the 50 year emblem

mxlegend99

Referee
Every jersey this year has been spot on aside from that hideous 50 on them. It could have been our best set of jerseys ever but that logo makes them hideous.

mxlegend99

Referee
I could handle the pink if we it as a one off WIL round jersey. Gold replacing it as our backup jersey.

The pink is fine for what it was created for. It's only shit as a backup.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Pink would've been a good jersey to use last week v the Tigers who wore their black. Nonsensical decision to wear gold.

Klim

Juniors
1467954045935.jpg

I would've preferred the original design.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
No confirmation on when they'll wear it yet (confirmed that they will, just not when), but a friend bought this yesterday - Bulldogs' Multicultural jersey

13621413_10154327170801323_211369515_o.jpg

13633472_10154327170951323_402332761_o.jpg

Obviously the photos are taken in low-light - the blue is the normal blue on a Bulldogs jersey.

Latest posts