What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos Discussion

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
A new main is coming apparently.

The training kit looks great, uses the bright yellow trim from the 9's instead of the traditional sun gold.

cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg

This wouldnt make a bad design for the Main...

A throw-back to their original, just with the new shade of gold. I particularly like the subtle gradient in the blue.
That was another part of the 07 design, i was always sad they ditched it.

Theyve never topped this...
titans_wideweb__470x347,0.jpg

hellteam

First Grade
Someone might have posted this, but anyway. All the Cowboys membership promotions next year point to just blue and grey colours. That would be great.

11229824_10153199151335662_928305681947253149_n.jpg

beave

Coach
The cowboys members stubby coolers have been an indication of the upcoming jersey design, this is the 2016 stubby cooler

drink-cooler-195.jpg

cooko

Juniors
Not a 100% sure but maybe roosters might have a new kit supplier... selling all there kits at discount prices

http://shop.playbill.com.au/categories/Sports/Sydney-Roosters/Jerseys/

I think its just that the ISC teams will all get the new collar (it's not a huge discount like the storm had when they changed everything). I think the roosters will have exactly the same sponsors this year as Peugeot and QBE only came on board last year and Steggles are still in for another 2 years too.

nöyd

Staff member
Not sure how to process this comment.

She bought an autographed Eels jersey from a guy named John Morris, and had no idea he was actually an Eels player at the time.

It's not that hard to understand is it?

JDSloane

Juniors
Nice to see the Storm getting some love on a forum for the new jersey designs. Not many actual Storm fans have been impressed from what I've read around the traps. I'm looking at getting both H&A this yr, s'thing I haven't done since being a member/supporter.
Hope they as good of a job with the 9's & any special game jerseys as well

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
The cowboys members stubby coolers have been an indication of the upcoming jersey design, this is the 2016 stubby cooler

drink-cooler-195.jpg

I'm one million percent confident I posted this back in September in this same thread :p

Charlie124

First Grade
"One million percent" is impossible. Therefor you're lying and can't be trusted.

I have no reason not to believe Beave, his name even rhymes with Believe.

thorson1987

Coach
Nice to see the Storm getting some love on a forum for the new jersey designs. Not many actual Storm fans have been impressed from what I've read around the traps. I'm looking at getting both H&A this yr, s'thing I haven't done since being a member/supporter.
Hope they as good of a job with the 9's & any special game jerseys as well

Most of our fans are bloody sooks.

Hopefully we have a proper jersey for the 9's and our heritage is the same (or the yellow one)

DB

First Grade

drink-cooler-195.jpg

Cheers Beave... Been waiting a while to see what their 2016 jersey looks like. Thanks so much