What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos Discussion

mt.wellington

Juniors
Cheers mate.

When I spoke to the club yesterday, they told me the company is adamant that our 30 is the 'superior product' and 'more sought after by collectors' as the signatures wont fade over time like they apparently do on the material of a jersey (whatever). I kept my cool as this is not exactly the clubs fault and they are dealing with it as best as they can at the moment. My reply was 'well the company can put their money where their mouth is, give me my money back, try and re-sell the jersey and advertise it exactly as it is and see how much interest they get because I can gurantee there will be minimal interest in it'. Fingers crossed this gets sorted, I honestly feel like I got $2k and burnt it. It's not really even the money that is my main issue, I just wanted a GF jersey signed by the team I have followed for 20 years. Nothing more, nothing less, exactly as advertised and produced on my reciept. If the company doesnt come to the party, I don't know what we can do about it, they have us over a barrell really. My only solace is that none of the boys are leaving so maybe sending up and away jersey to get the club to get only the 17 boys from the night to sign and just getting that framed as a once off?

Got this match worn from the Warriors for the same price. Best framed jersey I have ever seen...

12166422_10207980944540080_1811156670_n_zpstvyhkvoj.jpg

LeagueNut

First Grade
Warriors 9s jersey

2016%20nines_zpssgvgfyk7.jpg

With the extravaganza bringing the NRL’s 16 teams together for the only time in the season, the essence of the occasion has been captured with an evocative jersey featuring not only a Maori warrior but also images representing each of the other 15 competing teams.

Edit: Sorry about the page stretch, image resized now :)

Last edited:

DiegoNT

First Grade
Warriors 9s jersey

2016%20nines_zpssgvgfyk7.jpg

Edit: Sorry about the page stretch, image resized now :)

I love simple designs, with traditional designs, but as a 9s jumper that is epic! Beautifully done, also live that all clubs are represented in the jumper, goes well with the spirit that the 9s comp is played in.

Saint Doc

Coach
Like the cowboys home and away. I didn't feel like their 14-15 jerseys provided enough contrast as both of them were half white half dark.

These jerseys will provide better contrast playing against a white team vs dark coloured team

Love NZW jerseys. I would vomit at having a dog, shark, rabbit on a saints jersey, but still, visually great, will look awesome on field

Lambretta

First Grade
Same mate.

I hate everything about it, the design and the era of NQ it represents. Such a shit time for the club and the fans. WTF went through their minds approving that design? Whoever it was, needed shooting.

Oh bollocks, it was the perfect design

It had a cow on it and your players played like boys

Cow boys - a perfect combination of design representing what you were

:sarcasm: