What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos Discussion

beave

Coach
Jesus, who would have thought posting a pic of a stubby cooler would cause this much of a rukus!!!

Tim posted it first though, just for the record.......

Charlie124

First Grade
"Monday...all will be revealed" according to Cowboys Instagram. (Regarding jerseys)

Strong rumours that Matty Bowen will be playing in the 9's too.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Why can't we just make a rule that the sponsors cannot use background colours on their logo.

Epl jerseys look great with the sponsors name almost always using the colour of the jersey as the background colour

Charlie124

First Grade
Cowboys jerseys are shit
Have been for years I reckon
They are just bland and boring

Be careful what you wish for. Think back to all the complex and fancy looking designs that we've seen from clubs over the years, they're almost alway terrible. The plain and bland looking ones have always been the best.

beave

Coach
Yeah some of our best jerseys have been the complicated and busy ones.........

images

:roll:

Evenflow

Bench
Also, so teams are allowed to change home jerseys reach year now? Storm only had theirs for one I believe

Yep, we did have last years for only the one season but Star have taken over from BLK so that's more than likely the reason for the jersey change.

Charlie124

First Grade
Yeah some of our best jerseys have been the complicated and busy ones.........

images

:roll:

I dont even hate that jersey for the design itself (which obviously is terrible), I hate it because it represents probably the worst period of time for me following the Cowboys.

beave

Coach
Same mate.

I hate everything about it, the design and the era of NQ it represents. Such a shit time for the club and the fans. WTF went through their minds approving that design? Whoever it was, needed shooting.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Hoping the Cowboys use that stubbie cooler design for their main jerseys. Great simple design that uses their heritage.

Don't like those Sharks jerseys at all tbh. The home one is ruined and the 9s looks way too robotic.