What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos Discussion

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

ACTPanthers

Bench
Thank god you clarified this.

Given the amount of stupid this forum produces, I can't really blame him for adding the clarification... Just saying

roofromoz said:
Thinking a couple of years ahead - if the Marvel jerseys are still around in 2018, that's when the Black Panther movie comes out, which would be perfect for the Panthers... but it's only an ISC thing, right?

Yeah it's an ISC thing - Although they're gimmicky as f**k, my inner geek would want one.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Yes looked bad in photos, looks even worse on tv! The black sash thing looks like miss world gone wrong!

hellteam

First Grade
I really don't understand this new sharks jersey. It's the exact same design as last year with lines all over it? Much worse, don't know why they would mess with a classic. If they wanted a new strip they should have just gone with a fully new design

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Was not a fan of skinny grey lines on the new Cowboys jersey when I saw it on the rack.

Watching tonight it looks epic.

jim_57

Staff member
Must admit it has grown on me since first seeing it.. but not quite enough for me to buy it. Does look better on TV.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Was not a fan of skinny grey lines on the new Cowboys jersey when I saw it on the rack.

Watching tonight it looks epic.

The Cowboys jersey isnt perfect, but its still probably the best theyve had since their '95 design...

There is room for small change every so often, but i hope they stick with this basic design permanently.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
That tigers jersey is woeful.

Looks like 2 shit jerseys cut up and sewn together.

It looks like a post-modern drawing of a girl with 1 tit hanging out....

i can sort of understand the thinking, but the execution i abysmal. Either complete the sash down to the hip or commit to a deign across the whole chest.

Charlie124

First Grade
I really liked the look of the Cows new jersey tonight. I said earlier that it's one of those jerseys that looks good on the players but shit on the fans, I think tonight confirmed this. I saw it at Rebel and there's no way if buy it, looks cheap and tacky. But on the players it looked the goods tonight.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
I really liked the look of the Cows new jersey tonight. I said earlier that it's one of those jerseys that looks good on the players but shit on the fans, I think tonight confirmed this. I saw it at Rebel and there's no way if buy it, looks cheap and tacky. But on the players it looked the goods tonight.

Agree... If you're not a fit bloke it will look a bit white-trash..

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
is nrl the only sport in the world that signs most of their sponsors in last week of february...

GC shirt has more patches than a RU convention

steggz

Juniors
Knights had a jersey stuff up? Or sent the wrong shorts socks/ jersey combo haha.

Assuming the NRL wanted some differentiation. AFL do this sort of thing as well. It did take what could have been quite clashy and gave distinctions

Latest posts