What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos Discussion

hellteam

First Grade

Saint Doc

Coach
Assuming the NRL wanted some differentiation. AFL do this sort of thing as well. It did take what could have been quite clashy and gave distinctions

Surely the Knights was a stuff up. If the NRL wanted a clash kit...this would have done the job, no?

away2.png

Knights home looked weird with white shorts

steggz

Juniors
Surely the Knights was a stuff up. If the NRL wanted a clash kit...this would have done the job, no?

away2.png

Knights home looked weird with white shorts

Sorry, I wasn't trying to say it was a good choice, but that the shorts made enough of a difference.

GAZF

First Grade
It must have been announced over the weekend but my design entry will be worn as the 2017 Raiders alt. http://weareraiders.com.au/2017-alternate-jersey-competition-winners/

Thanks to everyone here for voting and spreading the word around - I stink at social media and would not have made it without the efforts of others. I've always wanted a design to make it to the NRL and am very fortunate to get one in for the team I support. Will definitely be getting one framed for the office.

It must have been announced over the weekend but my design entry will be worn as the 2017 Raiders alt. http://weareraiders.com.au/2017-alternate-jersey-competition-winners/

Thanks to everyone here for voting and spreading the word around - I stink at social media and would not have made it without the efforts of others. I've always wanted a design to make it to the NRL and am very fortunate to get one in for the team I support. Will definitely be getting one framed for the office.

Well done. What's next on your bucket list, Gaz?

applesauce

Bench

Congrats mate! :D

Saint Doc

Coach
Congrats GAZF!! Well deserved, how special to see your jersey on field for your team. I just hope ISC don't manage to stuff it up!

GAZF

First Grade
Well done. What's next on your bucket list, Gaz?

Been tinkering around with some ideas for rebranding proposals for the last 2 years but really haven't had time to put anything together.

Congrats GAZF!! Well deserved, how special to see your jersey on field for your team. I just hope ISC don't manage to stuff it up!

I don't think they will. They may remove or move the sleeve striping because of their cut but I think everything else is ok.